ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang i wore nike frees for the past 2 weeks. My feet are killing me..im wearing some boosts right now and my feet feel better already.

^ Thanks for the infos. Nice to know when i'm waiting for my 2 pairs to arrive.

I went TTS and +.5 size up. Unfamiliar to the fit but reports say the ZG runs .5 small or very snug if TTS.

What do you reckon? (based on my size chart below)
Im glad I went half size up with my Livestock pair. Feels same with TTS in UB for me just less snug.

No not those. I think I just saw far away pics like:

and assumed it was 3.0. But wow OG knit just made me happier.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Congrats, I still have the SNS on ice.  

Those RC UB look ace.  Any dates thrown around yet for those? 

If the soles are whiteout like the livestocks, it'll look less like a trail shoe. Still dope tho.

^This... Sitting this one out.

Last edited:
Just doubled up from winnsports on white 1.0s.  The ebay listing didn't show 10.5 but when I message them, said he had them.  They stay having stock of the 1.0s 
nthat.gif

Just doubled up from winnsports on white 1.0s.  The ebay listing didn't show 10.5 but when I message them, said he had them.  They stay having stock of the 1.0s :nthat:

Did the same thing, I never double up on a shoe but I figured since the sole might yellow on the pear I wear out and since I love the color way I might as well cop a second to keep on ice. Figured stock would eventually dry up since it's a 1.0 knit but somehow sizes keep popping up which seems weird but I'm not complaining.

My CB 1.0s are starting to yellow too so really considering getting a second of those, but with the 3.0s coming out later on I might just wait

Back
Top Bottom