ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it takes me even longer to type my card info. I've always been good with paypal, and normally on kith if I cart, I get through.

yeah, its all restocks app. I cant be too mad though, thats how I knew :rofl:

Last edited:
it takes me even longer to type my card info. I've always been good with paypal, and normally on kith if I cart, I get through.

yeah, its all restocks app. I cant be too mad though, thats how I knew
roll.gif
Autofill your credit card info.

Did anyone get rev up order confirmation? I placed it 30 mins ago and I have not received an email yet. Not sure if my order has been placed..

@trugentlmn  I actually ordered a pair of thee ZNE pants online the day it released but when i opened the package and tried them on they were drop crotch -_- the material was nice tho, just not the nice tapered fit i hoped for. 

@gordyloc  yea im actually wearing that right now haha def comfortable and love the fit

Maybe ill start looking for one or two solid colors I missed out on in the 1.0 rollout. Getting real boring being a UB fan atm.., lol. Oh well, I left cream on the pavement everywhere today 8)

I cleaned my creams last night with my Crep kit. They look almost DS now. Got 99% of the denim stains out too. Removed the ropelaces I added and put back in the OGs, def looks better. Also ordered one of those fabric shavers which should be here tomorrow. Any tips on using it, or just go at it?

Last edited:
I cleaned my creams last night with my Crep kit. They look almost DS now. Got 99% of the denim stains out too. Removed the ropelaces I added and put back in the OGs, def looks better. Also ordered one of those fabric shavers which should be here tomorrow. Any tips on using it, or just go at it?

View media item 2198589

Don't over do it. Less is best.

@trugentlmn  I actually ordered a pair of thee ZNE pants online the day it released but when i opened the package and tried them on they were drop crotch -_- the material was nice tho, just not the nice tapered fit i hoped for. 
Ah, going for the same fit, I gotcha. Yea, right off the bat the ZNE hoodies and pants are slightly oversized, even the hood is oversized to go over large headphones.

Back
Top Bottom