ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, if oneness has them, more places are getting them. But i'm counting on the L. I can't seem to ever cop shoes these days. They either release on a random day or release but bots gobble them up. I can't even get on footlocker to cop NMD's right now.

Hit you up for what?
roll.gif
Seriously

Who here hit me up looking for 8/8.5 in Og purps? I deleted the PM but theres someone selling on Facebook for $220 + shipping

Check Daniel Plata in the Adidas Ultra Boost & NMD Facebook group if that price works for you. She has both sizes, in multiples

Looks like you rubbed the shoe against a tire?
holy ****. Rubbed against a tire?
It was actually a cast iron skillet that I use when camping, like this: 

I must have used my foot to push it out of the way in my garage.  Tried cleaning the spot with water + soap, but probably 50% of it still there.  Might have to throw them in the washing machine now, and hope that it cleans it up

Bruh i didn't realize the NMDs are still super hyped. Was thinking about copping olive NMDs but i think il settle for ultraboost 2.0 olives instead. Probably easier to cop anyway. I like the look of the olive NMDs better but honestly my triple white NMDs are really not comfortable. There is like a natural slant to them that pushes my foot to the front of the shoe that i hate. I rarely wear them because of how much more comfortable my Roshes and UBs are

Champs Launch Locator says ticket procedure for the olives and greys. Anyone call their store to find out what their procedure is?

TB's dropped literally 10 mins after I went to bed smh.  All good that means I am going to get them for retail

Just called my local champs, lol they don't know wtf I'm talking about, I told them it's in the launch locator and it was ticket procedure for the olive ub, girl thought I was asking her to cure cancer, gonna have to drive down there and ask.

Just called my local champs, lol they don't know wtf I'm talking about, I told them it's in the launch locator and it was ticket procedure for the olive ub, girl thought I was asking her to cure cancer, gonna have to drive down there and ask.
Are we talking about the olive 2.0? I'm fairly confident you'll be able to cop them at retail once other places start releasing them.

Back
Top Bottom