ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

of course  the whole thread
laugh.gif
 he a lil late. Wonder if more spots will be getting them this week. I'm willing to bet Oneness cancels orders given I seen a ton of people posting they got a size 8

laugh.gif
 he a lil late. Wonder if more spots will be getting them this week. I'm willing to bet Oneness cancels orders given I seen a ton of people posting they got a size 8
Was surprised to see two new listings for triple blacks in a size 13 on the bay, both just oneness email confirmations 
laugh.gif

I would've hopped on at 300 though

I still don't understand this. I live on a busy street and packages are stolen all the time. Some kid reads Adidas on the box and they'll probably assume Yeezy's are inside.
Reason why you hold at local fedex facility for pickup.

Just copped a size 12 in the onyx colorway from Champs at Glendale Galleria.Employee said they had most men sizes except 11 and 11.5.

I still don't understand this. I live on a busy street and packages are stolen all the time. Some kid reads Adidas on the box and they'll probably assume Yeezy's are inside.

FYI leave a note stating where you want them to put the package. Eg. Toss packages over gate or leave notice to pick up etc.

Has anyone's local champs received onyx pairs as of yet?

Gonna call mine today but you know how that goes....

Are we talking about the olive 2.0? I'm fairly confident you'll be able to cop them at retail once other places start releasing them.

Yes sir, I hope so too. Unless it's like the cream release where I wasted my time showing up on release for them to tell me to come back tomorrow

Yes sir, I hope so too. Unless it's like the cream release where I wasted my time showing up on release for them to tell me to come back tomorrow
I have yet to see a 2.0 release come anywhere as near as a sh**  show as the cream release.

Most people should cook on the olive and onyx pairs when they start popping up.

Reason why you hold at local fedex facility for pickup.
I think the issue is that now at any point along the line anyone will be able to tell what's specifically inside besides the fact that they're just shoes. Not just sweating that someone might swipe it from your porch.

And I say this because FedEx already 'lost' a Wool City Sock of mine along the shipping process (not delivery), after adidas implemented this kind of labeling. Kind of casts doubt that wasn't necessarily there before. Having it on the 750 makes it an even bigger target. You're covered, but who really wants to go through the drawn out claims process and have $$ sit there in limbo instead of getting what you paid for?

Last edited:
People need to quit hating on the ikea shoe trees.

Stop caring about what another man does to his shoes.

Some people need to stretch the primeknit.

Some want their entire collection to have it.

Some want the look for pics.

It doesnt ruin your shoes, relax. LOL

Back
Top Bottom