ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
last few pics of the olives have me changing my mind to not needing them. Really gonna have to see them in person.

Anybody have regular on feet pics of Royal 2.0?

oh if you guys didn't know what i was alluding to by the 5th of november comment

the RC x adidas collection launches

Pure Boost and Ultra Boost

Remember remember, the 5th of November.
Whats the 5th of November?

EDIT:  NVM  Just saw your post above 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

oh if you guys didn't know what i was alluding to by the 5th of november comment

Curious what their Pure Boost X looks like but it's a woman's shoe specifically designed for a woman's foot so I'll most likely skip it.

UBs will be had though.

Is this for realz for realz?!  You know the stock count?  
laugh.gif

@youenjoyplish, thanks again for letting me know about the local boutique, copped my size
Nice man, glad somebody gets to enjoy a pair

Wooh boy. Didn't see any dates posted before, but I'm ready. Any idea on sites they'll be dropping on?

LC for these? Saw these on eBay and I really like them. Just want to double check if they real or not. I really want to double up on CB 1.0s.[/quote]
Boost appears to look fine but are there any more pictures? Winnsports also has almost a FSR of CB 1.0's in stock. I'd buy them there unless you're getting that pair for under retail..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom