ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have the Winter Wool City Sock on its way to me in my TTS/UB size. Now you got me worried it may be too large.
laugh.gif

I plan on popping an insole in them anyway so I think I should be good. Really looking forward to them coming in.
You'll probably be fine, I go .5 down but TTS wouldn't be unwearable, especially if you plan on putting an insole in them.

You'll probably be fine, I go .5 down but TTS wouldn't be unwearable, especially if you plan on putting an insole in them.
Good to know man. Wonder if I'd be good going with TTS/UB size in the R1 PK if I plan on putting insoles in those too even though it is usually recommended to go half size down. Do R1 PK fit much bigger than the City Sock?

Last edited:
Good to know man. Wonder if I'd be good going with TTS/UB size in the R1 PK if I plan on putting insoles in those too even though it is usually recommended to go half size down. Do R1 PK fit much bigger than the City Sock?
The length is about the same but the toebox of the CS1 is much tighter and slightly more narrow. TTS R1 were too big for me even with an insole in, cause the insole doesn't alleviate the extra toe room issue, and it kinda made my foot shape the PK a little more than I wanted

I'm guessing the Launch Locator on champs is inaccurate since it's saying only 15 stores nationwide are getting the olive and grey.

I'm guessing the Launch Locator on champs is inaccurate since it's saying only 15 stores nationwide are getting the olive and grey.
That may be accurate, i don't know of any around me. Seems like the locator is usually off though, so it's always worth calling

The length is about the same but the toebox of the CS1 is much tighter and slightly more narrow. TTS R1 were too big for me even with an insole in, cause the insole doesn't alleviate the extra toe room issue, and it kinda made my foot shape the PK a little more than I wantedith the Earth Tones is mandatory for they morph into Grass Stains and that's not a good look (laugh)
Think I'm gonna wait for my CS1 to come in then probably go a half size down for the R1 based on how they fit. Thanks again for sharing your sizing breakdown, Tank. Repped.

what the **** is wrong with people?
i've wanted these pretty bad (i love 2.0, save your gradient talk) since pics leaked, but i wouldn't even spend 300 on these..
I'm also a fan of 2.0 but not feeling the Olives personally though. Pretty sure the high resale prices are because they haven't dropped at a lot of places yet like ADC and people just really like Olive UBs.

Glad I passed on the ADO Pureboosts now that there will be RC Pureboosts. Can't wait to see what they look like. The RC UB will definitely be had though (hopefully).

Jealous. Checked every mall in the Seattle area and none of the champs/ftl got these. 
Sorry man. These are pure fire and I'm def partial to the 1.0 myself. I might even say these are better then the 1.0 olives as the knit is pretty intricate. Walked in and said do you guys have the olive... and the dude cut me off right there. He saw the french NMDs on me and already knew. He said yep, what size. I was dying. Calling these the ninja turtles. 
pimp.gif

Sorry man. These are pure fire and I'm def partial to the 1.0 myself. I might even say these are better then the 1.0 olives as the knit is pretty intricate. Walked in and said do you guys have the olive... and the dude cut me off right there. He saw the french NMDs on me and already knew. He said yep, what size. I was dying. Calling these the ninja turtles. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Ninja Turtles FTW.

French beige NMD tho? You got me jealous here.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom