ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And of course another release that won't be available in europe (white 3m). Honestly so sad of Adidas to exclude their own home region from so many awesome releases (white 3m, 3m 1.0, creams and others). I really don't understand why they do this over and over again.

Been sayin it for quite a while....but i really need some ub. Just copped some nmds the other day. First pair of adidas in a minute, well besides yeezys, which i havent worn

And of course another release that won't be available in europe (white 3m). Honestly so sad of Adidas to exclude their own home region from so many awesome releases (white 3m, 3m 1.0, creams and others). I really don't understand why they do this over and over again.

Lots of items in Europe that we don't get in USA from Nike & Adidas..

i need to see that gum sole. Not a fan of gum sole like most. How can you guys tell those look great with the gum sole.

From my view, they look terrible. The upper looks great, but the gum sole looks like poop.

Hola bird came through 
smokin.gif

​Agreed.  Why even post it at all?  If you have access to a site and don't want to blow it up, then just keep it to yourself.  NO need to post in here and make guys go crazy.
This thread was nice before Flyknit Racer people jumped ship.

Team.  I've been in Europe for 4 days or so now and this is the first time I'm checking here since the states.  

I don't have time to catch up on 40 pages and haven't checked twitter at all either - can someone give me a quick recap of news I have missed that I should know about:

1) Triple Black

2) LTD 2.0 3M's

3) any other noteworthy release info (RC UB, restock of anything, etc, etc.)

Kind regards!

Team.  I've been in Europe for 4 days or so now and this is the first time I'm checking here since the states.  

I don't have time to catch up on 40 pages and haven't checked twitter at all either - can someone give me a quick recap of news I have missed that I should know about:

1) Triple Black
2) LTD 2.0 3M's

Kind regards!

3M 2.0 in white is dropping this Wednesday, along with an uncaged model in the same colorway.

Black 3M 2.0 is pretty much silver medal with black heel cup.

People are getting triple black from kdak

RC UB will supposedly be released on Nov. 5

Last edited:
1) Triple Black
2) LTD 2.0 3M's
*inhales*

1)
- Oneness dropped a run of TB at Oneness Suggested Retail Price of $300.
- People taking a leap of faith with a certain site that purports to guarantee a pair of TB at $225 by 12/3. Sizes pop back up intermittently here and there at said site. (via Oneness pairs in hand) Confirmed 1.0 knit, conti sole, white Boost on the bottom. Production date of 8/16.

2)
WW drop is 10/26 for Uncaged and Caged White 3m. SSense already dropped caged White 3m. Packer dropped Black 3m 2.0.

3) Onyx Gradient and Olive 2.0 CW sporadically dropping at B&M stores (like champs). People (no one here I'm aware of, just people commenting on ebay listings) nabbing olives to flip like it's the second coming of olives (even though it isn't).

Besides the random pics continuing to float around, RC is rumored to drop soon, but nothing besides a Hypebeast article claiming so. (Which edited the 11/5 date to "soon", IIRC)

Last edited:
View media item 2209087 hello forum I just purchase two ultra boost in blue navy for me and wife and the size 8.0 does not look nothing the same is this a size difference or just a totally different shoe ? Thanks for he help.

1) Triple Black
2) LTD 2.0 3M's

Kind regards!
Just TB and some 2.0. No worthy restock.

*inhales*

1)
- Oneness dropped a run of TB at Oneness Suggested Retail Price of $300.
- People taking a leap of faith with a certain site that purports to guarantee a pair of TB at $225 by 12/3. Sizes pop back up intermittently here and there at said site. (via Oneness pairs in hand) Confirmed 1.0 knit, conti sole, white Boost on the bottom. Production date of 8/16.

2)
WW drop is 10/26 for Uncaged and Caged White 3m. SSense already dropped caged White 3m. Packer dropped Black 3m 2.0.

3) Onyx Gradient and Olive 2.0 CW sporadically dropping at B&M stores (like champs). People (no one here I'm aware of, just people commenting on ebay listings) nabbing olives to flip like it's the second coming of olives (even though it isn't).

Besides the random pics continuing to float around, RC is rumored to drop soon, but nothing besides a Hypebeast article claiming so. (Which edited the 11/5 date to "soon", IIRC)
Dude, this is perfect.  I appreciate the effort in that response!  Repped.  

So no date set for a real release of TB?

Also, so TB 1.0 (tank version) > TB 1.01 (white bottom version)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom