ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hello forum I just purchase two ultra boost in blue navy for me and wife and the size 8.0 does not look nothing the same is this a size difference or just a totally different shoe ? Thanks for he help.
That's a different model. Ultra Boost ST. Not nearly as sought after or hard to get.

Hey guys I just got a pair of Ultraboost 2.0 triple white off ebay from a seller with 100 feedback and everything looks legit but on the heel it only has 3 nipples going down where my ultraboost from adidas have 4. Does that mean they are fake?

Last edited:
Hey guys I just got a pair of Ubuntu 2.0 triple white off ebay from a seller with 100 feedback and everything looks legit but on the heel it only has 3 nipples going down where my ultraboost from adidas have 4. Does that mean they are fake?

It's a nipple not that serious

How are the Ubuntu shoes treating you?

Post pictures of the shoes. Much more helpful than details of the nipples. All of my UBs have 4 nipples on the heel, but I have seen some w/3. 

I edited the post. I'll post pics tomorrow. I didn't know know if that was a dead give away they were fake or not. My other 2 pair have 4 nips.

I edited the post. I'll post pics tomorrow. I didn't know know if that was a dead give away they were fake or not. My other 2 pair have 4 nips.
I know man I was just giving you sh*t :wink: 

It's not a dead giveaway as I've seen 3 and 4 on legit pairs. It also depends on where you are on the midsole. It tapers down to 3 and 2 as you get closer to the toebox. I'd say the only dead giveaways are the wrong knit, bad shape, and bad boost.

Is the burgundy cw ever gonna drop in the US? 
nerd.gif

Is the burgundy cw ever gonna drop in the US? :nerd:
The 3.0? Yes, around December or January if I recall. However, the 1.0 was super limited and an Asia or Asia/Europe exclusive like the Olive. Small sizes are much easier to cop for the 1.0 Burgundy and 1.0 Olives that are still on the resale market. Size 11 and up are probably top 3 rarest UB pairs and if you find them, they are listed at like $700+.

Last edited:
Only UB I'm interested in right now is the RC. Adidas teased the collab like two weeks ago and it's like they forgot they did.

Back
Top Bottom