ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's always tough if it's your "buddy"... if you're actually close I'd probably just ask for the difference in retail+tax, say $200ish, and call it a day. If not, I'd look to sell the 750s somewhere else and find a decent price on the SNS. Wouldn't want to get into haggling with a friend... As for stockX, those numbers obviously can be a little misleading, but the highest bid in your size for SNS is 590 and the lowest ask for 750s is 880, so from the other guy's perspective a little under $300 gap.
Repped for the info. Ended up taking your advice and doing a retail for retail trade. Sure I could've sold the 750's for a decent profit but I wanted the SNS more. Also didn't feel right haggling with a friend. First collab pair is en route and will arrive tomorrow
smokin.gif

I dont even know any details about that drop 
laugh.gif
  So you copped already?
I saw 10.5 was available and copped. Paid with paypal so if anything goes wrong I should be good. An expensive way to find out if a company is legit or not.

:smh:
well judging by the ship date shouldnt be much longer for a wider releases on those tb

Might bite on the Bape NMDs....love the shoe but $285 is steep

I'm sure they're going to be very difficult to get online, and resale will most likely be 350+ so that may be worth it. If these are similar to the Bape ZX's that released, these should sell higher due to the demand on the model right now

I really like the shoe so i am hoping i love them in person as much. If not and im forced to sell i just hope i can make back what i paid....not too concerned on flipping for a profit just don't want to lose anything.

snagged that 12 on WB for the TBs. Saw that maintenance page and refreshed every couple of minutes and saw like 9.5 - 12 in stock. Must have been like one pair each or something. Once I checked out, no more 12s

snagged that 12 on WB for the TBs. Saw that maintenance page and refreshed every couple of minutes and saw like 9.5 - 12 in stock. Must have been like one pair each or something. Once I checked out, no more 12s
Damn...  Hate knowing that 10 restocked 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom