ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Before: 

After wash (in washing machine, with OxiClean): 

Any thoughts on how to get those last spots of black out?   Tide Pen?  Magic Eraser sponge didn't do the trick.  It is campfire soot.  Saw online that some people said to use baking soda - anyone ever try that?
why dont u just put them in the wash

laugh.gif

The only new 3m pair that intrigues me is the white caged. I like the shimmering look it has when lit up. But how often will they be lit up on feet? Almost all of the time they won't be, and one would be stuck with that 2.0 pattern. I also don't like adidas pumping the price up. 180 was already A LOT and 200 is just so greedy. Looking like a pass for myself. Will most likely avoid the headache that would have been trying to cop for retail considering the numbers posted as well.

The only new 3m pair that intrigues me is the white caged. I like the shimmering look it has when lit up. But how often will they be lit up on feet? Almost all of the time they won't be, and one would be stuck with that 2.0 pattern. I also don't like adidas pumping the price up. 180 was already A LOT and 200 is just so greedy. Looking like a pass for myself. Will most likely avoid the headache that would have been trying to cop for retail considering the numbers posted as well.
Pretty much all the 2.0 pattern with LTD label has been priced at $200. Not sure if that justifies anything.

Was it this thread or the Yeezy thread that people were talking about the AlphaBounces?  New "beige" color looking pretty nice: 

Back
Top Bottom