ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imo 3m V2 doesn't even comes close to the beauty of 3m V1.
Yeah. It's sad to think that the last time I purchased an Ultraboost was last May. 
mean.gif

Damn, anyone have a line on some Chocolate UB's S80258? Feeling like I really need a pair and I can't find anything close to 11.5 or 12.

Last edited:

Hey NT fam, I need to ask a big favor for 30 seconds of your time. Im taking an independent study for my senior year of college and I got tasked with starting up a social entrepreneurial business. I came up with a sneaker consignment shop that donates all profits of the 10% commission to charity. Additionally, rebates and discounts will be given when the customer donates a pair in return. We would provide prepaid shipping labels in the box for the customer to send their donations back.

Im required to survey for this idea and i couldn't think of a more perfect target market than NT! It’s 12 questions and extremely quick. I need 150 responses by Thursday, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could all please help me out. Thanks in advance!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sneakerconsignmentsurvey
Done-zo.

Think I'm going to snag the white caged 3ms. First ultra boosts though I have the y3 yohji run and those are plush.

Hey NT fam, I need to ask a big favor for 30 seconds of your time. Im taking an independent study for my senior year of college and I got tasked with starting up a social entrepreneurial business. I came up with a sneaker consignment shop that donates all profits of the 10% commission to charity. Additionally, rebates and discounts will be given when the customer donates a pair in return. We would provide prepaid shipping labels in the box for the customer to send their donations back.

Im required to survey for this idea and i couldn't think of a more perfect target market than NT! It’s 12 questions and extremely quick. I need 150 responses by Thursday, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could all please help me out. Thanks in advance!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sneakerconsignmentsurvey
Done, honestly this community helps other more than almost any other I've been a part of.

Back
Top Bottom