ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While we're on upcoming releases, I think some of you snagged the White Mountaineering city socks early. Any input on sizing compared to UBs? I don't own any city socks, just a mesh nmd in size 9, and all of my UBs are 9.5
UB thread is much more friendly, so I'd prefer to ask you guys

While we're on upcoming releases, I think some of you snagged the White Mountaineering city socks early. Any input on sizing compared to UBs? I don't own any city socks, just a mesh nmd in size 9, and all of my UBs are 9.5
Go TTS

I like em a lot. I went with my normal UB size and there's a little bit of a heel slip, but width and everything else feels good. I have wider feet, so sizing down most likely would've been too tight for me. 

Comfort wise, a step up from NMDs and step down from UBs. Hope that helps. 
Thanks this is for sure helpful...after i posted the question i found a deal for 137 out the door, but they only had a 10.5 (im an 11 normally) so i took a chance with them...i have wide feet too tho so we'll see

Last edited:
Damn.. I miss my OG 3M's. Still won on that trade with the WW's but the 3M's were nice af. 

Stay TTS or .5 up if you don't like it as snug.

Last edited:
Hey NT fam, I need to ask a big favor for 30 seconds of your time. Im taking an independent study for my senior year of college and I got tasked with starting up a social entrepreneurial business. I came up with a sneaker consignment shop that donates all profits of the 10% commission to charity. Additionally, rebates and discounts will be given when the customer donates a pair in return. We would provide prepaid shipping labels in the box for the customer to send their donations back.

Im required to survey for this idea and i couldn't think of a more perfect target market than NT! It’s 12 questions and extremely quick. I need 150 responses by Thursday, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could all please help me out. Thanks in advance!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sneakerconsignmentsurvey

good-test-o.gif

Stay TTS or .5 up if you don't like it as snug.
Here's why:
Not to mention the entire upper is at least twice as thick, since there's a second layer of what seems to be almost neoprene underneath the PK, it's not just the heel area that's padded. They almost feel winterized.

Who's releasing the black 3m's and when? Sorry I know I could go through pages and pages of this thread but I would rather ask haha. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom