ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I haven't been able to score one hyped shoe on SNKRS and I've been able to score LTD boost, NMD's and Yeezy's manual.  So I beg to differ.
I've actually done really well on SNKRs (batting like .500 on 8-10 tries), but haven't gotten a damn thing off ADI other than the recently restocked core black UB uncageds. I just wish we could get away from the days of mouse mashing and bots completely. It just seems as a really ridiculous way to release things, especially in the middle of the day.

I love this 
roll.gif

So the black caged ones are basically the silver Olympic pair, minus the silver heel cup and added 3M?
Yeah and I definitely prefer the Silver Medals over the two. The chrome heel cup balances the silver throughout the weave better than black IMO.

Uncaged 3M pattern looks way better than caged IMO, but the shape and sock collar isn't for me. I could only see myself rocking those with pin rolled pants/jeans. Jeans won't lay right on them.

stepped away, saw the thread move 10 pages and came in to see what happened. Made the mistake of starting where i last left off. I had no idea about the 3m release today, nor did i care. Wasnt sure what the commotion was about.

stepped away, saw the thread move 10 pages and came in to see what happened. Made the mistake of starting where i last left off. I had no idea about the 3m release today, nor did i care. Wasnt sure what the commotion was about.

:lol: this

I just don't see the 3M appeal at all. Hype for hype sake if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom