ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a lot of people got confused with the instore footstore release. All of their release calendars say Nov. 3. But if you check the launch locator it says today. If you weren't able to cop online, I'd hit the launch locator for Champs and FL and try locally. But be quick. Pairs were going this morning. 

i copped the uncaged. wouldn't have been mad at all if i wasn't able to get them though. other 2 were an easy pass.

Agree.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

:lol: this

I just don't see the 3M appeal at all. Hype for hype sake if you ask me.

If you run at night 3M is helpful. Other than that, not sure what the hype is about. I'll stick to the 1.0 3M's.

I as a 29 year old man can't see myself wearing glowing shoes is all. Like i think my Green Bean Vs are my only 3M shoes i have and they haven't seen the light of day in years.

but then again i like some 2.0s so i wear shoes with **** outlines in them so to each his own

Last edited:
I as a 29 year old man can't see myself wearing glowing shoes is all. Like i think my Green Bean Vs are my only 3M shoes i have and they haven't seen the light of day in years.

I'm also a 29-yo man and I am still wearing my 2005 Flint 13s into the ground. These 2.0s trash tho.

White reflective, caged. Easy cop at Seattle champs. No line, one other person came in behind me. Way better than dealing with ADC payment processor!

I'm going to treat my 3M 2.0s like an ugly duckling child.

They'll know I love them because they're 3M but they'll also know they're different from what I want and not loved as much as the other long lost child (3M 1.0)

I'll find that pair for the right price someday 
mean.gif

Man, Adidas needs to move over to the 3.0 immediately. Can't stand looking at gradients any longer and still waiting on the 1.0 TB and RC releases.

I regretfully sold my two DS OG Purples, DS Creams and DS Mystery Grey. All to fund TB and RC double ups if possible.

Those Oreo 3.0 and Olive 3.0 will be had. Double up on the Oreo 3.0 tbh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom