ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
???
what logic are you using?
if I don't like all black why would I try and cop?
not everyone buys to resell...

you're in the minority. Don't take every comment thats posted as a shot to you. Its just a general statement.

MOST people who say they dislike typically cop. Its not a big deal.

you're in the minority. Don't take every comment thats posted as a shot to you. Its just a general statement.

Yea for instance I've been hating on the TB ever since I saw it. I just prefer white boost and don't see what's so great about an all black sneaker when I've got two 1.0 core black pairs already and a 1.0 3m. BUT that didn't stop me from hitting up the WB for a pre-order LOL. I'll probably end up ooping a friend but you never know when you get them in hand. That or it gets cancelled.

Last edited:

I dislike the 3M 2.0's and copped so this is definitely valid
roll.gif

Thats the NT way.

Say you hate it....then buy it...then claim they are amazing in hand and everyone should get a pair (your attempt to get people to pay your high resale price)

its how we do it around here

Thats the NT way.

Say you hate it....then buy it...then claim they are amazing in hand and everyone should get a pair (your attempt to get people to pay your high resale price)

its how we do it around here

sometimes opinions change once in hand. I HATED 3M's 1.0 when they first released. Did a BNTL and loved them once i saw them in real life.

3m and Cream stock pics didn't do those two justice. But once in hand, my opinion changed

i hope everyone that is meh to the triple blacks stays that way and don't cop. PLEASE
I honestly hope they end up like white 1.0s where adidas just drops them every few months. Don't care for resell, dont care who likes them and who doesnt, just know I want and need them personally. 

havent bought an UBs since 1.0s and still have yet to see a 2.0 or 3.0 I like. Once I get TBs my 1.0 list will be TB>White>Cream>WG

Last edited:
I honestly hope they end up like white 1.0s where adidas just drops them every few months. Don't care for resell, dont care who likes them and who doesnt, just know I want and need them personally. 

havent bought an UBs since 1.0s and still have yet to see a 2.0 or 3.0 I like. Once I get TBs my 1.0 list will be TB>White>Cream>WG

i hope so too.

I wish Adidas would just make OG purps and CB1 a staple so it can be had anytime you want. They would get more money out of me. So instead of wearing them a little more cautiously, I'd wear them with no damns given, knowing i could go to the store and cop a new one. They would get two pairs out of me every year

Dreaming though

Last edited:
i hope so too.

I wish Nike would just make OG purps and CB1 a staple so it can be had anytime you want. They would get more money out of me. So instead of wearing them a little more cautiously, I'd wear them with no damns given, knowing i could go to the store and cop a new one. They would get two pairs out of me every year

Dreaming though
Yoooo Nike making Ultra Boosts now?! haha

i hope so too.

I wish Nike would just make OG purps and CB1 a staple so it can be had anytime you want. They would get more money out of me. So instead of wearing them a little more cautiously, I'd wear them with no damns given, knowing i could go to the store and cop a new one. They would get two pairs out of me every year

Dreaming though
I have a feeling you're gonna be waiting a long time... 

if they stocked the purps and cb 1.0 regularly like stan smiths... people will def lose interest and move towards

the new "thing". People that want them will get em. but for $180 every single time?

People will start looking elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom