ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What's fake about them? Just for my future knowledge. 

He sent me a close up:
1) That cup is really off, the font is bad and the gold medals dont have a stark line like that.

2) The knit on the toe box is also atrociously bad and the whole overall shape is fufu.  

3)The boost looks okay, probably why its throwing people for a loop, but its too perfect.

4) Box label looks like I made it on inDesign and printed it at home. 

Yikes. Thanks for stopping me from making a big mistake. I'm just going to sell them for like $20 over retail. Not worth my time trying to trade.

Yikes. Thanks for stopping me from making a big mistake. I'm just going to sell them for like $20 over retail. Not worth my time trying to trade.
don't let the thirst blind you 
happy.gif
 sucks living in canada trying to cop anything boost related huh?

3M Pack comes in Monday 
smokin.gif

Might cop them Uncaged 3Ms too since they sat so long instead of chasing the first White LTDs

3M Pack comes in Monday 
smokin.gif

Might cop them Uncaged 3Ms too since they sat so long instead of chasing the first White LTDs
Mine come tomorrow. Probably be going back tomorrow too. Thought I'd at least give it a look to see if I reconsider.

The nip spacing on the boost on those golds is also off. The bottom three nips are too closely packed together.

Mine come tomorrow. Probably be going back tomorrow too. Thought I'd at least give it a look to see if I reconsider.
Yee 3M gang. My caged White 3Ms come in tomorrow while the Uncaged 3Ms come in on Monday. I will have to judge when I see them in-hand.

Once my 3Ms come in I gotta decide weather or not to flip one between the black pair and my Silver Medals since they're basically the same shoe or keep them both

i'd much rather have a basic nice looking GR than the triple red.
I don't mind the triple reds but I have just bought too many shoes. The girlfriend is getting mad I have more shoes than her... Trying to clear out the closet. Got some pretty harsh looks considering I just got the White Mountaineering CS1, The CS Trail Chukka, 3M White Ultra (still debating whether I'll keep or sell them but have em up for feelers), a few New Balances... All within the last two weeks, haha. No place for the Triple Reds. 

Back
Top Bottom