ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Paypal payment went from pending to confirmed on my CC. But, still nothing from the seller...sent them/him an email and I've heard nothing back.
It was sus from the get-go so I cancelled my order couple hours after I made the purchase. It still says "To be cancelled" in the description of the process meaning they havent even gotten to it. Based off their social media activity, i expect them to never cancel it because im not even sure if that website is active anymore. I called my CC to file a dispute, now im waiting 15 days for that website to respond, if not I think they will file a dispute in which they HAVE to respond or I get my money back.

Such a hassle ... >_>

Threads been moving on an ultralight beam lately and I've struggled to keep up.

November 29th for RC is confirmed, correct?

just secured a pair of RC, hopefully I like them just as much in person

nerd.gif

Pre-orders already popping up on ebay for $450+

Lowest RC 'preorder' I've seen was for $320. Most were closer to 450-500.

I'm just gonna be optimistic and hope I grab a pair for retail and sort out trades/resale if that doesn't work. 

Either way, feels like the UB world is moving again. More desirable 2.0s have been coming out, some good collabs, and 3.0 soon-ish

I'm just gonna be optimistic and hope I grab a pair for retail and sort out trades/resale if that doesn't work. 

Either way, feels like the UB world is moving again. More desirable 2.0s have been coming out, some good collabs, and 3.0 soon-ish
I only saw a few pre-orders up. Just went ahead and bought one. If they fail, I get a refund. No big deal. I'll probably try to pick up 1-2 ATC as well and obviously hope for the best on team manual. 

Want 2 pairs but would be ecstatic to secure even a single pair. 

Last edited:

Saw the same $320 pre-order. Think that's the most I'd pay resell.....

anyone (from the east coast) see the black reflective in footlocker/champs/footaction or even their local adidas store this morning?  

ebay but its from a lot of low feedback sellers so gamble at your own risk. I paid a "friend" of a "friend" to secure my pair for above retail but lower than ebay preorders. Its a guarantee pair and I'd hate to pass on it for above retail only to have to pay 3x over retail in the future like all good UB collabs have been. 

The $320 is basically an ATC too. You're just loaning the dude money way in advance to try and check out for you. Free loans for him

Back
Top Bottom