ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From high school up until a few months ago I wore nothing but chucks.
Agree with a lot of this. That addictive collectors mindset of the sneakerhead is what drives it all. Glad I got it all out my system before the adidas train started picking up. Other wise I know I'd have damn near 20 black based ultra boosts and 30 black based NMDs with 90% of them staying DS because I can't be bothered to break in practically the same shoe over again. The exact problem I ran into when I started phasing out of collecting during the Jordan era.

I'm the opposite. From high school through college I wore nothing but chucks. I'd buy a new pair only when my current pair was beat to the ground. Definitely wanted other shoes but I was broke :lol:

Now that I'm older and have a decent job, I'll splurge if I really want something. I really want the RC's so I'll most likely be splurging.

Last edited:
The key to making Shake Shack an enjoyable experience is skipping the 2 hour line by offering to buy a random solo persons meal if they let you join them in line. Otherwise **** waiting in a 1-2 hour line for that ****
Shake Shack is great and all, but no burger is worth a cent more than menu price. Your Shack's lines will die down in a month or so once the hype is gone.

From high school up until a few months ago I wore nothing but chucks.
I'm the opposite. From high school through college I wore nothing but chucks. I'd buy a new pair only when my current pair was beat to the ground. Definitely wanted other shoes but I was broke :lol:

Now that I'm older and have a decent job, I'll splurge if I really want something. I really want the RC's so I'll most likely be splurging.

What essentially killed my want for more as I got older is the fact that I can't even wear the sneakers I buy unless I force it. Monday-Friday office attire. Nights are gym, maybe going out to dinner. On the weekend running errands is when I can actually dress in a way that I can wear sneakers, and if I decide to go out for drinks with my girlfriend or friends somewhere out in center city I'm out of sneaker attire again. Like mentioned above having 50 pairs of DS shoes just doesn't make sense in the context of my life right now. Don't get me wrong though I still have a love for different sneakers and designs and the culture behind it, but practicality becomes more and more of a factor as I get older.

It's up there. For my SF heads, Super Duper is better IMO.
Super Duper is my go to since they're right next to me but they're inconsistent and can sometimes just be super greasy.

Anyone tried Organic Coup? Wasn't impressed by their recent SF opening

every time we have a burger discussion in the boost thread, I always think back to this episode on HIMYM

and how I feel the same way when I go to a mediocre burger place... "This isn't it, we're leaving"

Last edited:

Heading to NYC and DC in 2 weeks. Plan on copping some UBs. Any recommendations on shops to hit? Never been to the city before.
For NYC, it depends on what you're looking for/expecting. I'd head to down to the Soho area where you can hit the Adidas flagship store (usually have core blacks and triple whites), the new Adidas Originals store (NMDs and such), Kith, and also something like Flight Club, which is fun to browse but not spend. There's obviously stores all over the city but that's generally a good area

Which one of you copped those mystery greys for 100 shipped on eBay. Was checking out and then gone

THE TRUE QUESTION IS ...

Is shake shack really the epitome of burger goodness?
Who's brave enough to try 777 Burger in Vegas to compare? 
roll.gif

In n Out is god level

5 Guys is trash- expensive and taste too much like the burgers I make at the crib. I don't know about y'all but when I go out to eat somewhere the last thing I want is for the food to taste like a home cooked meal

Went with a 12.5 in the onyx and theyre a little too short, so much for replacing the creams now. May send them back unless somebody needs them
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom