ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P Terrys is Austin area only right now and is really good especially for the cheap price.
I agree. Gotta add bacon, tho. 
pimp.gif

the tongue makes more sense once you put your feet in. I didnt like them in pics, but got over it once i started to wear them.

What about the samples made them different from the retail release? Can you describe them?
He said specifically that the cage would be different, and looking at the recent pics from Hypebeast, yeah it was different. The cage on his sample looked almost like the MG cage, it was two tone.

I guess this is now a burger thread but.... Super Duper is the truth! (bay area). I'm about to get me some tonightttttttt

Onix got delivered today from Holabird. Man I love these. Easily top gradient for me, and you can BARELY tell it's a gradient pattern. I think I may double up on these cause I already know I'm going to wear them to death. 

They're okay at best (IMO.) They're too small. McDonald's has some of the best fast food fries (again IMO)

No fries for me atm, on a cut.

They remind me of fries you would get at a nice steakhouse. I agree tho, McD's does have the best fries. Especially if they're fresh out the fryer.

When all the sneaker posts get looked past in favor of burgers and chicken lol >>>>>

Jealous of whoever is getting that Super Duper. Been like two years since I've been in the Bay smh

Moohyah is pretty good too

Moohyah is a good burger I get when in Dallas, Shake Shack in NY, and if you'll want the OG, head to Louis lunch in New Haven, they invented the burger and serve it on toast.

Heard y'all were talking burgers from the other threads debaiting the best fish and chips, taco bowls, and side salads...

But seriously, I usually buy only Huaraches, but Nike has stalled on the colorways which leaves me customs or to find a staple runner. Before I buy a pair of UBs would appreciate and rep sizing advice. I've looked back through this thread, and watched YouTube videos. I'm a size 11 in jordans, 11.5 or 12 in Huaraches. What size should I buy in UBs?

Moohyah is a good burger I get when in Dallas, Shake Shack in NY, and if you'll want the OG, head to Louis lunch in New Haven, they invented the burger and serve it on toast.

Heard y'all were talking burgers from the other threads debaiting the best fish and chips, taco bowls, and side salads...

But seriously, I usually buy only Huaraches, but Nike has stalled on the colorways which leaves me customs or to find a staple runner. Before I buy a pair of UBs would appreciate and rep sizing advice. I've looked back through this thread, and watched YouTube videos. I'm a size 11 in jordans, 11.5 or 12 in Huaraches. What size should I buy in UBs?

I would go with an 11.5

Back
Top Bottom