ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are crazy that KFC chicken skin is amazing
Not as crunchy and flaky as Popeyes bruh. 
nthat.gif
 Douse that Popeye's hotsauce and Cajun Sparkle on that skin. Deep fried crack. 

Last edited:
Guys, please don't get the pure boost x's. They are specially designed for women. They have a floating arch because women tend to have higher arches than men. 

Moohyah is a good burger I get when in Dallas, Shake Shack in NY, and if you'll want the OG, head to Louis lunch in New Haven, they invented the burger and serve it on toast.

Heard y'all were talking burgers from the other threads debaiting the best fish and chips, taco bowls, and side salads...
Emphatically repped for Louis Lunch!!!

KFC is good, but damn its so greasy. Thats what i love about Popeyes. Not as greasy and the skin stays crispy.

both have excellent mashed potatoes. Popeyes cajun fries is something KFC can't mess with.

Ima go with Bush's Chicken deep in the heart of Texas. Although popeyes and KFC both have their moments. 

Last edited:
chick-fil-a nuggets are godly. shake shack's chicken shack is one of the best chicken sandwiches I've had. 

it almost never fails that we have a huge food discussion like once a month in this thread

chick-fil-a nuggets are godly. shake shack's chicken shack is one of the best chicken sandwiches I've had. 

it almost never fails that we have a huge food discussion like once a month in this thread
Haven't tried the shake shack chicken sandwich yet you think it's better than chick fill a's?

IMO, yes. Try it if you get a chance.

One of the worst dilemmas of firstworldproblems I have is walking into Shake Shack and not being able to decide if I want the shackburger or the chicken shack. Shake Shake's limited edition burgers are good from time to time too

Don't really care for Cane's. Their sauce is just over peppered. Not a fan of black pepper really at all, so that doesn't do it for me. Zaxby's is okay but never had anything great. Chick-fil-a is bomb tho- spicy chicken sandwich extra pickles with extra crispy fries... yessir.

For breakfast chicken sandwiches nothing beats the Whataburger Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit though. 

Finally got the onyx in from ADC.  I love them in person.

The gradient works well on this shoe and is subtle.

I see a lot of post saying they are underwhelming and I agree it is true.

They are a simple colorway that will probably be sought after when they dry up.

It kinda reminds me of how it was when wool greys and silvers first released.  No one was interested until after it was too late.

Last edited:
was just about to say, onyx? wrong thread bro

also, just browsed around for the hell of it and seeing RC preorders hitting $500+, wowzas 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom