ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought some Angelus paint products a few weeks ago and thinking about blacking out the boost, preferably on my olive uncaged pair. Should I do it or leave them alone?

I bought some Angelus paint products a few weeks ago and thinking about blacking out the boost, preferably on my olive uncaged pair. Should I do it or leave them alone?
Personally not a fan of uncaged and not a huge fan of blacked boost, but I think these look pretty great. You got my 'yea' vote

The boost is yellowing after a year of wear. What else is an option? 

People have talked about painting them white but I've never actually seen pictures of the result. Would be interested to hear if anyone in here has done so

There have been several people in here that have done it and it looked good. Couldn't tell they were painted to be honest.

Multiple pics have been posted just probly buried in the thread at this point.

Last edited:

not completely sold on the 3.0 but way better then the 2.0s.
I still don´t fully understand the decision to stick to one particular weave every year instead of deciding from shoe to shoe what would look best.
it mean its a pretty clear reason for this. They would have to change the machine weave set pattern every time to accommodate the different weave each release and that costs more money. Instead, they set 1 pattern a year and the machine just weaves that one knit pattern all year long in the factory. 

how do you like the fit? I wanted these. TTS? Thats not prime knit, correct?
I actually like them a lot in person. Yeah its PK but a more knobby knit than what we see on NMD's and UB's. It's also got a cotton backing making it a bit thicker, but not like the WM NMD's. These definitely run TTS

Back
Top Bottom