ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I wait for UB V3? Are they comfy and warm for winter? Going to be my first UB ever..

[thread="592656"]Quote:[/thread]
They are extremely comfy but definitely not warm and are not a good winter shoe at all.
Any recommendations for winter shoe? I don't walk much..

I live in LA so I don't have much need for winter shoes but adidas definitely needs to step their game up in that regard. They have no dope winterized boost shoes yet unfortunately.

I live in LA so I don't have much need for winter shoes but adidas definitely needs to step their game up in that regard. They have no dope winterized boost shoes yet unfortunately.
Were the "wool" versions (grey, creams, etc.) any warmer than the regular non-wool?  

Were the "wool" versions (grey, creams, etc.) any warmer than the regular non-wool?  
I don't think so but I am sure there are those who would say otherwise.

What I find interesting is that I NEVER see any black wools. They sat when the originally released because people wanted the core blacks.

Wool PK NMD is definitly warmer than the Vapour Grey PK NMD.
I wear my wool NMD with a wool insole and they feel absolutely amazing and really warm!
But at the moment I can only tell for temperatures over 0°C / 30°F because that was the lowest temperature in my area.

I just wear my foams when it gets cold that being said adidas def needs to enter the winter shoe wear fray with some comfy boosts

750s are winter boost boots like UGGs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom