ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone spray crep protect or the like on the boost portion of the shoe? Wondering if long term it will yellow it or anything.  Have always sprayed the upper with no issue.

New Adidas EQT Support Primeknit model coming soon
I think these EQT Support PK fit the boost midsole a lot better than the previous EQT Boosts did. Still not really my style, but the overall silhouette just looks a lot less bulky and more streamlined which is a plus.

Last edited:
Ultra Boosts will never go out of style (to the post a few pages back).

Unfortunately, Adidas is treating the NMD and the Ultra Boost the way that Nike did with the Roshe and Flyknit. They're over saturating the market (more so with NMD's) and it will eventually make the hype die down (fine, by me).

The staples (Core Blacks, Whites, Creams, OG Purples, etc.) will always hold their value (financially, IMO) and will never go out of style.

People may eventually slow down with buying every single release (as I did in the past) just because you want to own everything and make the better decision that quality > quantity. Maybe I'm reaching but that's just how I feel.

I went from over 50 pairs of Ultra Boosts to about 5 within the past week and have been perfectly fine with the decision to downsize. I still love a lot of new releases and don't see the UB going out of style any time soon but don't feel the need to own every single pair. A few staples gets the job done just right.

Ultra Boosts will never go out of style (to the post a few pages back).

Unfortunately, Adidas is treating the NMD and the Ultra Boost the way that Nike did with the Roshe and Flyknit. They're over saturating the market (more so with NMD's) and it will eventually make the hype die down (fine, by me).

The staples (Core Blacks, Whites, Creams, OG Purples, etc.) will always hold their value (financially, IMO) and will never go out of style.

People may eventually slow down with buying every single release (as I did in the past) just because you want to own everything and make the better decision that quality > quantity. Maybe I'm reaching but that's just how I feel.

I went from over 50 pairs of Ultra Boosts to about 5 within the past week and have been perfectly fine with the decision to downsize. I still love a lot of new releases and don't see the UB going out of style any time soon but don't feel the need to own every single pair. A few staples gets the job done just right.
dang 50 to 5, that would have been so hard for me to do

I can somewhat agree with the talk about UB's and NMDs. I honestly think Adidas has destroyed the NMD for me. I loved them before the huge hype and got both the OG's (easier cop on releaseday than CB 2.0 UBs) and Key City. In the beginning it was really exciting when there was a new colorway releasing now and then but then Adidas started pushing out all the 17490 mesh models and basically the same PK colors all the time. My hype for the nmd has basically dissappeared.

About UBs, I'm also thinking of starting to sell a few of the pairs I've never used (or only used like 2-3 times over a few months). I'm not lucky enough to have a job where I can wear my sneakers during the working day so I can only use them after work for a few hours and during the weekends. Seems like basically a waste to have so many DS or VVNDS pairs at home since I basically always use the same pairs in my spare time, most often the CB 1.0, OG purple and my Highsnobs. Now I wear my Yeezy v2 very often and also my 750's.

Did the triple black uncaged 2.0 ever drop?
Nope

I can somewhat agree with the talk about UB's and NMDs. I honestly think Adidas has destroyed the NMD for me. I loved them before the huge hype and got both the OG's (easier cop on releaseday than CB 2.0 UBs) and Key City. In the beginning it was really exciting when there was a new colorway releasing now and then but then Adidas started pushing out all the 17490 mesh models and basically the same PK colors all the time. My hype for the nmd has basically dissappeared.

About UBs, I'm also thinking of starting to sell a few of the pairs I've never used (or only used like 2-3 times over a few months). I'm not lucky enough to have a job where I can wear my sneakers during the working day so I can only use them after work for a few hours and during the weekends. Seems like basically a waste to have so many DS or VVNDS pairs at home since I basically always use the same pairs in my spare time, most often the CB 1.0, OG purple and my Highsnobs. Now I wear my Yeezy v2 very often and also my 750's.
Tries the nmd hype but never really got into it. I just like the tb nmd. Same with you. I use my ubs only one weekends or after work.

Nope
Tries the nmd hype but never really got into it. I just like the tb nmd. Same with you. I use my ubs only one weekends or after work.

I still like the NMD silhouette, that's what I fell in love with from the start. But the constant pushing of new models and loads of ugly colorways have killen all my hype unfortunately. Will keep my OGs and Key City though since they will always mean something extra for me.

I still like the NMD silhouette, that's what I fell in love with from the start. But the constant pushing of new models and loads of ugly colorways have killen all my hype unfortunately. Will keep my OGs and Key City though since they will always mean something extra for me.
Cant blame adidas. They are riding the hype. As my opinion before, nmds are the new roshes.

You do if you know people that aren't greedy c*nts
Yeah good luck with that
laugh.gif

Yeah good luck with that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Like gold dust though those kind of people.  All the young cats today all the same, anything to make a dollar profit rather than helping someone out.  Fortunately around my neck of the woods, there is this age old tradition where peeps do each other favours lol.  You scratch my back, I scratch yours mentality.   Unfortunately, there's also an eye for an eye mentality too, so you better make sure you scratch that back!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom