ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If RC is releasing in ADC does this mean it has more stocks than the usual collab? And is this the first time adidas will release a UB collab at adc?
if we look backward to RC's previous collabs with ASICS, the quantity of those is high for a collabs

so yeah I hope this RC will easy to get

but I don't think RC has control of the production numbers. I think that might ultimately be up to Adidas. And Adidas knows how to keep the hype train going by keeping collabs relatively limited. 

On the contrary, it's been very easy for me to do. Over the past month I''ve been on a selling spree; consolidating/ selling 3/4 of my collection.
Realized I don’t have time to wear all the shoes I have sitting in my closet, so I sold all my yeezy’s and super hyped apirs (while their values are still high), and cashed out $16.5k. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

Wow. 16.5k? How many pairs did you unload?

Last edited:
Damn. Everytime I see RC pics makes me want to pull the trigger. 
mean.gif

I've been out of the boost loop for months...what are the next uncaged UB colorways and when are they dropping? Thanks 

So it looks like the SNS D Rose 7 for the consortium tour has the SKU BB1946 but I still can't find any pics.

Colorway listed as ONIX / YELLOW / FTWR WHITE

Last edited:
@drisk34 i SUPER appreciate u ooping the royals. I legitimately havent been this happy for a pair of kicks in a while. I've seen royals frequently on 2 seasons of "Fk that's delicious" w/Action Bronson and never thought i'd track down a pair at a fair price. I cant stop smiling-feeling giddy and ish.

This definitely takes the sting outta getting played by kdak for TBs UB+Top 3 jordan 1s.

Thanks again Drisk34-u the man.

@drisk34 finally got rid of them, huh? I'm also just sitting on my pair with no motivation to wear, but i can;t give them up because i know i'll regret it one day.

Good man drisk!

So I picked up my first pair of UB (white/reflective) the other day and finally wore them around today and HOLY MOLY are these things damn comfortable! I'm addicted to these now.

Wait aren't you thinking of Natiotis? Because that's what happened to those of us who ordered from them. I thought Athlikonisi shipped the orders that people made?

No, it was athlikonisi- they sent me an email saying it was cancelled on my request- pulled a oneness on me

So I picked up my first pair of UB (white/reflective) the other day and finally wore them around today and HOLY MOLY are these things damn comfortable! I'm addicted to these now.

Bittersweet brother---You're going to be fiending like a drug addict for UBs now. UBs are the truth. In the past couple of years, i've spent more on UBs than any other shoe in the same time period---and i'm a serious Jordan brand guy. Your wallet will never be the same my friend!!:smile:

@drisk-yo i'm still beside myself. Currently watching re-runs of "FK that'/ delicious" and smiling from ear to ear; knowin that i'll be rocking some royal 1.0 on my own 2 feet, in a few days. I'm known as the special education teacher with the HEAT on my feet, among the students at my school-but i always end up paying re-sell prices. I appreciate the good juju man---i pray the raffle Gods and sneaker karma is good to you. Sending good vibes ur way bro. Much respect.

UB's super comfy til they bottom out and get too squishy. Its happened to my core blacks and now my Creams are on that almost too squishy feel. Also dont like the fact theres a lot of toe room due to having to go a half size up. Great shoe, but people seriously hype up its comfort level.

350 V2's >
Alpha Bounce >

UB's super comfy til they bottom out and get too squishy. Its happened to my core blacks and now my Creams are on that almost too squishy feel. Also dont like the fact theres a lot of toe room due to having to go a half size up. Great shoe, but people seriously hype up its comfort level.

350 V2's >
Alpha Bounce >

+1

350 V2's >
Alpha Bounce >

This

also found UBs to be tight/snug af around the ankle area.

Got another pair half size up and same problem ???

Back
Top Bottom