ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Comfort scale for me

UB>350 V2>Y3 ZG Knit>CS1>350 V1>NMD R1>Alphabounce>Presto/Huarache

All of those shoes are legitimately comfortable, just some more than others.

Know this might not be the correct thread, but since ya experience with kicks are extensive, may I ask how comfortable are 750s, specifically the Grey Gums on your comparison scale above? :smile:

Last edited:
Know this might not be the correct thread, but since ya experience with kicks are extensive, may I ask how comfortable are 750s, specifically the Grey Gums on your comparison scale above? :smile:
750s don't even feel like boost. They feel a lot more like a boot than a sneaker. They're not "uncomfortable" per se, but it's a completely different feel than any of the kicks I mentioned. It's more about form than function when it comes to 750s.

When I say it doesn't feel like boost, I mean it. I feel none of the typical bounce you normally get from boost.

Sigh had a similar situation on Creams, thought that it'll have multiple restocks....

We could probably start an Ultraboost Anomymous group thats run like alcholics anonymous;sharing horror stories and regrets. Iamdavidcha and i am addicted to that boost life.

750s don't even feel like boost. They feel a lot more like a boot than a sneaker. They're not "uncomfortable" per se, but it's a completely different feel than any of the kicks I mentioned. It's more about form than function when it comes to 750s.

When I say it doesn't feel like boost, I mean it. I feel none of the typical bounce you normally get from boost.

Hmm, thanks for your inputs as I do not have a chance to try them out.
Really like boost and they look like the only ones that will rock me through the colder months. So can I say the Boost on it is pure marketing hype?

Hmm, thanks for your inputs as I do not have a chance to try them out.
Really like boost and they look like the only ones that will rock me through the colder months. So can I say the Boost on it is pure marketing hype?
I wouldn't say it's marketing hype, there's definitely boost in there, it just doesn't feel like your typical boost shoe. I'm sure they'd be less comfy without the boost, you just don't actively notice it like you do with UBs or 350s.

750s are "ok" for cold compared to most other boost shoes but while they're ok for cold temps, they're terrible for actual bad weather like rain & snow. You can keep applying crep protect all winter if you want, but you'd be better off getting a pair of actual boots or winterized sneakers. Unfortunately adidas doesn't really make any good ones with boost.

I wouldn't recommend buying 750s as a winter shoe to be honest. They are not practical for much, aside from stunting of course.

Last edited:
What should I do with $25 off StockX? Not really much I want that is currently available. Would have been really nice to use it when I bought ******* black toes two days ago... Maybe I will use it for RC UBs

I wouldn't say it's marketing hype, there's definitely boost in there, it just doesn't feel like your typical boost shoe. I'm sure they'd be less comfy without the boost, you just don't actively notice it like you do with UBs or 350s.

750s are "ok" for cold compared to most other boost shoes but while they're ok for cold temps, they're terrible for actual bad weather like rain & snow. You can keep applying crep protect all winter if you want, but you'd be better off getting a pair of actual boots or winterized sneakers. Unfortunately adidas doesn't really make any good ones with boost.

I wouldn't recommend buying 750s as a winter shoe to be honest. They are not practical for much, aside from stunting of course.

Thanks! Yeah they are good for stunting. Hahaha

Last edited:
We could probably start an Ultraboost Anomymous group thats run like alcholics anonymous;sharing horror stories and regrets. Iamdavidcha and i am addicted to that boost life.

Boost technology is addictive. UBs are the standard which I measure all other kicks against. So far only the PK NMDs are approaching that level. Haven't tried the V2 350s though I heard many good things.

And took quite a lot of Ls, creams, Solebox, OG NMDs and will quite likely miss out on the RCs.

Last edited:
Boost technology is addictive. UBs are the standard which I measure all other kicks against. So far only the PK NMDs are approaching that level. Haven't tried the V2 350s though I heard many good things.

And took quite a lot of Ls, creams, Solebox, OG NMDs and will quite likely miss out on the RCs.
Pk nmds upper is nice but nowhere near the comfort of boost compared to UB. Used my nmd the whole day the other day, i missed my ubs. Lol. This is just my opinion.

View media item 2230314My current rotation. Excuse me for including other brands.

I cried and nutted a little bit,
upon seeing your rotation. HB UB[emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Those clear plastic containers may accelerate the yellowing process on boost midsoles, as light contributes to the yellowing process; would your OG boxes fit into the containers??? Otherwise, is there any way you can block light from your kicks in those containers? Love boost material but once it yellows, there's no turning back. Cheers and beautiful collection [emoji]127867[/emoji]!

What should I do with $25 off StockX? Not really much I want that is currently available. Would have been really nice to use it when I bought ******* black toes two days ago... Maybe I will use it for RC UBs
All the hyped UBs are overpriced for the $25 to make a dent to the purchase price
laugh.gif
. I used mine on a pair of '16 Banned 1s today and I'm pretty happy.

I cried and nutted a little bit,
upon seeing your rotation. HB UB[emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Those clear plastic containers may accelerate the yellowing process on boost midsoles, as light contributes to the yellowing process; would your OG boxes fit into the containers??? Otherwise, is there any way you can block light from your kicks in those containers? Love boost material but once it yellows, there's no turning back. Cheers and beautiful collection [emoji]127867[/emoji]!
So far only one of my pairs has yellowing which is the Coreblack. Mainly because it got wet so many times which I believe may accelerate the yellowing. Its not exposed to direct sunlight and usually my light is only on for like 30 mins everynight. Thanks for the tips tho. Don't have HB also. Lol.

Damn.. my size... your size too 
tongue.gif
Yeah. But my brother is too far to get that for me. 
mean.gif

team early. just got back from a vacation from japan
Nice! Were they a difficult cop in Japan? Purchased from Adidas Japan? I thought they were supposed to be raffled in Japan based on some promotional pictures posted previously but that doesn't appear to be the case based on how readily resellers from Japan got them. Assuming they weren't backdoored ofc.

How is the fit and is the PK any different to the normal 1.0 or 2.0 UB? Very excited for this release. Even more so than the Triple Black and OG Black NMD. re-release. Hoping Creams or 1.0 3M can be used as trade bait if necessary. 

Last edited:

Nice! Were they a difficult cop in Japan? Purchased from Adidas Japan? I thought they were supposed to be raffle in Japan based on some promotional pictures posted previously but that doesn't appear to be the case based on how readily resellers from Japan got them. Assuming they weren't backdoored.  

How is the fit and is the PK any different to the normal 1.0 or 2.0 UB? 
it was surprisingly easy. my hotel was by one of the adidas store. i went in around 1pm. a bunch of ppl were trying on pairs but they had my size. the knit on these is way different. its the thinnest/ stretchiest PK ive ever felt. kinda like the y3 pureboost zg. i got a 9 and all my v1s are 9.5 and this pair was looser than my 9.5s 

Back
Top Bottom