ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

it was surprisingly easy. my hotel was by one of the adidas store. i went in around 1pm. a bunch of ppl were trying on pairs but they had my size. the knit on these is way different. its the thinnest/ stretchiest PK ive ever felt. kinda like the y3 pureboost zg. i got a 9 and all my v1s are 9.5 and this pair was looser than my 9.5s 
I can't imagine a hyped release like this being THAT easy to purchase in Japan. Dammmmm.

I can't imagine a hyped release like this being THAT easy to purchase in Japan. Dammmmm.
i seriously didnt believe i was gunna get them either. haha. just good timing i guess. the funny thing is when i left and i was walking around the area i saw a bunch of people wearing them already. 

i seriously didnt believe i was gunna get them either. haha. just good timing i guess. the funny thing is when i left and i was walking around the area i saw a bunch of people wearing them already. 
Good for them. Straight to their feet 
nthat.gif
you should have joined them and they would have welcomed you as their own.

Good for them. Straight to their feet 
nthat.gif
you should have joined them and they would have welcomed you as their own.
thought about selling them since i felt like i could make extra $$$ since i had them in hand early AF. but the hypebeast in me was like naw and i rocked them the next day to the fish market haha. 

thought about selling them since i felt like i could make extra $$$ since i had them in hand early AF. but the hypebeast in me was like naw and i rocked them the next day to the fish market haha. 
nice kicks at the fish market. Would've burned the market because them Rc's are 
nthat.gif

Bravo haha. Are they your first UB collab?

Saw the olive ones for the first time in this thread and fell in love. Did a bit of photoshop to see how they'd look with a black sole and gold stripes. Could be some dope customs!

I want to start to give back to a community I've learned a ton from, so if you have any custom color requests, feel free to let me know and I'll knock em out in my free time. 

it was surprisingly easy. my hotel was by one of the adidas store. i went in around 1pm. a bunch of ppl were trying on pairs but they had my size. the knit on these is way different. its the thinnest/ stretchiest PK ive ever felt. kinda like the y3 pureboost zg. i got a 9 and all my v1s are 9.5 and this pair was looser than my 9.5s 
Hmmm, so half size down from UB 1.0s?? 
nerd.gif

How do your UB 1.0s fit? Roomy or tight?

I either l lucked out or they had a lot of these Parley boosts today. Either way, glad I finally could eat on ADC EU without hassle.  Nice to see adidas has implemented a 10 min lock in for your basket so you can checkout without rushing.

they had way more, because before they had stocks loaded only till 43 now it went till 46 2/3...

i could buy manually 3 pairs (none for me, all for friends, not feeling uncaged)

i start to think im giving away too many sneakers for retail... whatever ill do it gladly for friends

Back
Top Bottom