ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was anyone able to catch a W for the olive 2.0 today?!?!? Seems like those with bots even struck out. Makes me wonder; should i even try anymore???GR 2.0 gradient UBs sellin out as fast as yeezys-WTF?!?!!!?

I struck out with the olive and grey today. Sucks. I wanted both pairs

yeah, gimmick might have been the wrong word for me to use.

Yea the word just has a negative connotation which is why i didnt agree with these things being gimmicks. By definition the word works though.

My parleys will be here tomorrow. Wishing i didnt already wear my triple white ltd uncaged so i could sell and keep the parleys.

Can anyone chime in on sizing for 350 V2's? I wear a 9 in ultraboosts. I wanna try and get a pair just to compare comfort compared to other shoes. Im reading that the V2s are more comfortable than the V1s

Can anyone chime in on sizing for 350 V2's? I wear a 9 in ultraboosts. I wanna try and get a pair just to compare comfort compared to other shoes. Im reading that the V2s are more comfortable than the V1s
they fit snug. Got tts or half size up.

My "TTS" would probably be a 10. I can rock a 10.5 or 11 in UB but prefer the 11. My V2 are size 11 and fit great.

So it really depends if you sized up at all on your UB. Either way a 9 might work

My "TTS" would probably be a 10. I can rock a 10.5 or 11 in UB but prefer the 11. My V2 are size 11 and fit great.

So it really depends if you sized up at all on your UB. Either way a 9 might work

Repped. Sounds like you go a full size up on UBs? I stick with my true size but its weird cause on the 1.0 like the OG purple and triple white. A size 9 is snug. Where sometimes i have to wear super thin socks or take out the insoles for it to be comfortable but in the creams a size 9 fits perfect, like how they should fit.

Im surprised by these prices on the parleys. I didnt think theyd really have value. Not sure if i should flip mine on GOAT tomorrow as soon as they arrive or wait it out to see if the value could possibly increase. Risk/reward

What are these?!! And 60% off?
y-3 sport approach reflect.

I need them 60% off because retail is $455
sick.gif

lowest I found in a quick search was $315

Repped. Sounds like you go a full size up on UBs? I stick with my true size but its weird cause on the 1.0 like the OG purple and triple white. A size 9 is snug. Where sometimes i have to wear super thin socks or take out the insoles for it to be comfortable but in the creams a size 9 fits perfect, like how they should fit.

I go a half size up on my caged UB, from 10.5 to an 11. But I also have the solar red 1.0 and white 1.0 in 10.5 and they fit good too. Just a little snug but i can wear them comfortably.

Jordan XI - 11
Caged Ultra Boost - 11
Uncaged Ultra Boost - 10.5
PK NMD - 10.5
Pharrell NMD - 10
Yeezy V1 - 10.5
Yeezy V2 - 11

Im a tweener so i can go either way on most shoes but the toe boc on the V2 is tight for sure. Im not sure a 10.5 wouldve worked for me

Also, wool UB are said to fit a little bigger than regular. Which is why your creams may feel that way. I stay with my 11s in the creams, but others have said they went a half size down from their regular UB size.

My OG are 11.5 and fit great as my only 11.5 pair. With the sock like fit of these uppers you can make a wide range work fine.

V2 are less forgiving though. Id go with a 9 by the way it sounds for you. Worst case you have to size swap or sell and get a 9.5.

Last edited:
Made an account today,but I need an answer. Are Winnsports legit or not? Heard some controversy surrounding them.

For me, it's got to be that middle white/grey/black pair and either of the grey pairs on the bottom plus both the olive and the beigey looking pair next to it.

Back
Top Bottom