ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The GOAT app Black Friday raffle is 100 tickets only per shoe? I tried to put more but it just goes to 101 im assuming it defaults to 100??

any idea when the grey one (BA8849) will drop ? you can't see the date on the picture :frown: 

Yeah I was going to ask the same thing.

What's the date for the olives at the bottom? That row gets cut off
Not sure why the pic cuts off but iceeffingfire posted it on his IG so there's probably more to the pic he's hiding 
laugh.gif

*New page 1 pic @jpac1738  

Release dates for upcoming colorways
Adding this in supplement to @FrankMatthews images from a few months back since those ain't USD currency so there is a possibility EU might get them at a different release date than US.

Not sure who to credit but it looks like it is Ice-f-Fire. Let me know otherwise.

Adding this in supplement to @FrankMatthews images from a few months back since those ain't USD currency so there is a possibility EU might get them at a different release date than US.

Not sure who to credit but it looks like it is Ice-f-Fire. Let me know otherwise.
Credit should always go to sneakeraddet.

Oh yea my bad. He runs his own Boost thread on his twitter and his source is himself.
Don't sell the guy short.  It takes some serious finger muscles to copy all that  info from NT and post it to Twitter.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom