ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WAUUU!!! I think later I will buy some lottery coupons...
tongue.gif

I have just copped one pair of TB......in adc EU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YEEESSS

I already have the adidas confirmation email 
nthat.gif

Today I am a lucky guy..

For anyone else that ordered the Parleys on ADC, were you guys charged tax on the final charge? There was originally a $218 hold/charge on my cc which is the correct total with tax but was only charged $200 for the final charge on my cc. I'm not complaining of course but just wondering what the deal is...

Last edited:
For anyone else that ordered the Parleys on ADC, were you guys charged tax on the final charge? There was originally a $218 hold/charge on my cc which is the correct total with tax but was only charged $200 for the final charge on my cc. I'm not complaining of course but just wondering what the deal is...

That happened with the NMDs I ordered last week. I was only charged 280 not 298 like I was supposed to be. That's what posted to my final AMEX charge too so enjoy the discount

interesting. I just looked at my bank statement and was only charged $200 as well. usually they fix it by the time the final charge goes through so I wasn't expecting anything

Back
Top Bottom