ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still waiting here too
laugh.gif

interesting enough they canceled an order i made for a sweater when i finished the order there were still some in stock. concepts needs an upgrade badly.
You get cancelled yet? Finally got refunded today. I had emailed them asking about it for the second time and got a reply saying they had put in a request w/ the warehouse to ship today, then a couple hours later I got hit w/ the cancel. Wasn't too surprised.

How much are DS HighSnobiety Ultra Boosts fetching these days? Doesn't seem like they're talked about much when compared to other consortium pairs such as SNS or Wood Wood.

How much are DS HighSnobiety Ultra Boosts fetching these days? Doesn't seem like they're talked about much when compared to other consortium pairs such as SNS or Wood Wood.
There seems to be really few pairs out there. I'm in the hunt of a 9.5 :tongue: 

You get cancelled yet? Finally got refunded today. I had emailed them asking about it for the second time and got a reply saying they had put in a request w/ the warehouse to ship today, then a couple hours later I got hit w/ the cancel. Wasn't too surprised.

they told me the same thing about the warehouse but the follow up email stated they were going to ship my pair. honestly wont believe anything until its in hand.

Sick man! I got the greens. First time on confirmed. I guess I'll see you in line at Santa Monica then. Let me know if you want to meet up or something
My pickups are actually in Culver and Los Cerritos.

Culver one is super convenient for me but Los Cerritos is gonna be a pain in the *** since I'm working that day. Just gonna have to take a really long lunch.

Offered $450 for RC's and was denied
laugh.gif

Wanted to have both the RC's and triple blacks secured before my vacation but looks like that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of the UBs releasing on Dec 2 and 3? It looks like caged on the 2nd and uncaged on the 3rd per the FTL calendar.

There seems to be really few pairs out there. I'm in the hunt of a 9.5 :tongue: 
You're off by half a size. haha  I have a DS size 9 just sitting in my closet; not sure if i'm ever going to get around to wearing them. I'm considering letting them go. Maybe for a trade for 350 v2 or something; not sure if that would be an even trade.

You're off by half a size. haha  I have a DS size 9 just sitting in my closet; not sure if i'm ever going to get around to wearing them. I'm considering letting them go. Maybe for a trade for 350 v2 or something; not sure if that would be an even trade.
MMMMMMMMM ... anyway Let me know if you decide to sell :wink: 

Back
Top Bottom