ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These just arrived
Like them more now that I have them in hand.
Color pops but not to loud perfect for my taste
Very underrated CW imo!!
I've seen a custom (can't remember if in this thread or on IG) where the green parts were painted white, and it looked pretty good. 

Last edited:
How does Boost compare to Zoom and Lunar performance wise on a basketball court? Zoom is my favorite cushion to hoop in, I love how responsive it is... Lunar is decent until it bottoms out after a few months...

I was thinking about copping those Harden 1's to hoop in but I'm scared because I'm not too sure about buying another shoe with foam based cushioning seeing that I'm not a huge fan of Lunar... any insight would be appreciated.

Glad I won the Coppers today so I can use it as trade bait for RCs if I strike out. Any info yet on who's going to be selling them?

How does Boost compare to Zoom and Lunar performance wise on a basketball court? Zoom is my favorite cushion to hoop in, I love how responsive it is... Lunar is decent until it bottoms out after a few months...

I was thinking about copping those Harden 1's to hoop in but I'm scared because I'm not too sure about buying another shoe with foam based cushioning seeing that I'm not a huge fan of Lunar... any insight would be appreciated.
A lot of my friends have switched to the Lillard's to play ball in. They're really comfortable but they don't sacrifice support.

Haven't played ball in a while but i've probably put at least a 100 miles on a pair of UBs and they're still like new to me.

Guys, c'mon now. Have we really not learned how little Sneakernews is to be trusted with these release dates?

I'm not saying they aren't dropping, but Sneakernews has been wrong WAY more with this kind of info than they've been right.

Guys, c'mon now. Have we really not learned how little Sneakernews is to be trusted with these release dates?

I'm not saying they aren't dropping, but Sneakernews has been wrong WAY more with this kind of info than they've been right.
I was about to say the exact same thing but I just checked the release calendar for Champs and they're actually there. http://m.champssports.com/releasecalendar/

Maybe SN just put the pictures on the serial numbers but if it's true then it's going to be an even more expensive month.

i cant believe RCs and TBs are finally both releasing next week. we've been waiting so long, we're almost there

Last edited:
I wouldn't put it past adidas to drop those Dec. 1st, it's totally possible, but I'd also just say to take any release dates posted by Sneakernews with a large grain of salt.

White & CB are scheduled to ship mid-December, blue scheduled for Jan. 1st, not sure on Greys. Those could just be EU ship dates though.

I've seen a custom (can't remember if in this thread or on IG) where the green parts were painted white, and it looked pretty good. 

Some other NTmember was telling me that not too long ago.
I'm pretty sure it will make the shoe clean..
If any one has the pic or a vid to it please send it by I will appreciated ..

The grey pair are def the best of those 4 colorways and the only pair I'd be going after if they really do drop on the 1st. Too much stuff coming out right now for those to be on the 1st, please adidas say it ain't so!!!!

I have a hard time believing they're dropping all 4 of those 3.0s AND TBs on the same day, but I guess it's possible.

Last edited:
Didn't know SN wasn't to be trusted. But that is where I heard it from. Guess we wait and see but I would love those grey 3.0s since I'll probably never come across a DS pair of wool 1.0s.
It's bit like is full non trustable, but IF THE FIRST info you're getting is from them, then probably it's not reliable 

The grey pair are def the best of those 4 colorways and the only pair I'd be going after if they really do drop on the 1st. Too much stuff coming out right now for those to be on the 1st, please adidas say it ain't so!!!!

I have a hard time believing they're dropping all 4 of those 3.0s AND TBs on the same day, but I guess it's possible.
Plus RC just dropped when they do drop. i'll pass on those 4 cws since I will use my money for TB and RC.

I'm most likely only going after RCs now since I already have TBs, just dropped 212 on those crazy Y-3 boots and hit on all 3 pairs of yeezys on confirmed, this is already gonna be a really expensive week. Need to chill so I can at least get my family some McDonald's gift cards for xmas.

Oh and I copped Alphabounce EMs last week too.

Fuuuuuuuuu

I'm most likely only going after RCs now since I already have TBs, just dropped 212 on those crazy Y-3 boots and hit on all 3 pairs of yeezys on confirmed, this is already gonna be a really expensive week. Need to chill so I can at least get my family some McDonald's gift cards for xmas.

Oh and I copped Alphabounce EMs last week too.

Fuuuuuuuuu
At least get them in-n-out gift cards  How are the Alphabounces? Was thinking of copping the tan pair so I don't end up beating my Creams.

At least get them in-n-out gift cards  How are the Alphabounces? Was thinking of copping the tan pair so I don't end up beating my Creams.
Haha, Im actually planning on copping my mom a pair of gradients on discount, just need to find some first.

ABs are comfy, haven't tried the EMs on yet though, won't have my pair till later this week or early next week. Regular ABs fit long to me, so I sized down .5 but if you have wider feet I'd say go TTS since they're quite narrow.

Back
Top Bottom