ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thx@Kwh3

General question for all u folks that have won off confirmed, cop off footsites, etc,; i have a crappy old iphone 5 and swear that the old tech that i'm using plays a huge role in all the Ls i take. Would i have more success with an iphone 7? Also, Would a faster bandwith help? I've tried the confirmed app since day one of it's release and i've taken Ls on every single release. Saw tanks recommendation for airplane mode/close apps/open app a minute before countdown, so i will def try all that next time. Anyone else have tips?? A PM would be appreciated if yall dont want to share with the masses:wink:
Brand new iPhone 7plus on 100mbps wifi and couldn't hit. I don't know how much the hardware matters. When you see people's screenshot of them winning some of those devices look pretty bummy. 

Last edited:
Called boutiques in socal and only 2 store's employees knew what Reigning Champ ultraboosts were and said they may or may not receive
them. The other 5-7 stores had no idea what reigning champ ultraboosts were so i had to explain:/ after i explained, they all responded the same way; "i dont THINK we are getting those." ---useless employees:/

Retail aint looking so great:/

Last edited:
anybody on restocks app, it looks like they are carting and confirming for the reigning champs. looks like sizes are still up too!

If you would like to let them borrow $200 for several days, go right ahead.
To be more specific, through restocks you can see sizes and complete checkout (I already received a confirmation email for mine). Through the website, I don't see any purchase options. I'd rather take a chance on getting RC's for retail than miss out. BNTL.

To be more specific, through restocks you can see sizes and complete checkout (I already received a confirmation email for mine). Through the website, I don't see any purchase options. I'd rather take a chance on getting RC's for retail than miss out. BNTL.
Oh, it can be done on desktop too:

Furthermore, you can check out all 3 of the Yeezys on their site right now.  Would you expect those to get shipped too?

Last edited:
Kdak 2.0????
No. it's a nice way of saying that this particular boutique has a propensity of loading product pages early, causing the method the restocks app uses on products to jump the gun, frequently.  More than likely orders will be cancelled by tomorrow. 

No. it's a nice way of saying that this particular boutique has a propensity of loading product pages early, causing the method the restocks app uses on products to jump the gun, frequently.  More than likely orders will be cancelled by tomorrow. 
Good to know (was not familiar with how SP stock interacted with Restocks App). Would not be surprised by a cancellation - hell, I was surprised as hell the shoes even popped up - but I definitely wouldn't be upset if they honored it...

Last edited:
Size? still informing me that I still have TB in my cart. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom