ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any Koreans currently in the homeland, know if RCs are available over there????

Thanks Mac-u the man

Last edited:
as long as i can grab them for $400 or less i'll be happy. after the drop at least. IFF would have been an impulse buy :lol:

Last edited:
I offered $450 to the dude selling on eBay and he luckily he declined. I wasn't thinking straight and feel like I can get em for cheaper once they release.

Yeah. Anything below 400 maybe ill get it but we need to be patient since its releasing in a week.

as long as i can grab them for $400 or less i'll be happy. after the drop at least. IFF would have been an impulse buy :lol:

I'm in the same boat.

Yeah. Anything below 400 maybe ill get it but we need to be patient since its releasing in a week.
I'm in the same boat.

I have $50 eBay bucks so to me it felt like $400. Moot point since the seller countered from $680 to $590 :x

Thx@Kwh3

General question for all u folks that have won off confirmed, cop off footsites, etc,; i have a crappy old iphone 5 and swear that the old tech that i'm using plays a huge role in all the Ls i take. Would i have more success with an iphone 7? Also, Would a faster bandwith help? I've tried the confirmed app since day one of it's release and i've taken Ls on every single release. Saw tanks recommendation for airplane mode/close apps/open app a minute before countdown, so i will def try all that next time. Anyone else have tips?? A PM would be appreciated if yall dont want to share with the masses:wink:

Back
Top Bottom