ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Passed by Undefeated just because they're right next to me. Dude said they didn't get shipment yet, hopefully that means Undefeated gets stock. 

for those that copped a pair, do the RC fit any different than other UB's? And the primeknit is a little different right?

is it me or less boutiques got them than usual collabs 
The stores that carried them, also sell RC clothing and previously the ACICS collab (Notre, Concepts, even Oneness). Def not all Consortium accounts.

I tried contacting a few retailers local that also carry RC clothing but no UBs, none said they would have the UBs exclusively. Seems to be exclusive to retailers that carry both Adidas and RC.

Last edited:
Some of the resellers (only looking to flip) at the Adidas SF store speculated that the RC can be sold for $800-1000. I flat out told them no. These aren't going for more than $500-600 in the short term. Then I look back at GOAT and pair of sz 11.5 and 12 sold for $670 each apparently. WTF.

Still, I don't see these surpassing SNS prices for at least 5-6 months. Long term, I think these will be more sought after. 

Some of the resellers (only looking to flip) at the Adidas SF store speculated that the RC can be sold for $800-1000. I flat out told them no. These aren't going for more than $500-600 in the short term. Then I look back at GOAT and pair of sz 11.5 and 12 sold for $670 each apparently. WTF.

Still, I don't see these surpassing SNS prices for at least 5-6 months. Long term, I think these will be more sought after. 
Looking at most ebay listings and they're all hovering around 500 at the moment

yea in the short term they will be in the $500 range. once pairs dry they will jump in value for sure.

Would never have imagined the WWs or SNS would be what they are worth now and look at both of those 
laugh.gif
. I had multiples of those releases when no one cared for boost collabs and drops were on a weekdays. 

Back
Top Bottom