ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every single UB collab has only gone up in value with time. The only one that hasn't changed a lot are the Solebox which is surprising but market value on those were already extremely high right after release.

Would never have imagined the WWs or SNS would be what they are worth now and look at both of those 
laugh.gif
. I had multiples of those releases when no one cared for boost collabs and drops were on a weekdays. 
Only SNS was remotely "easy" because of their 30 minutes to checkout.  I was able to checkout on those 29 minutes in since it keeps crashing... Other than that, all collabs have been a nightmare to cop online manually... 

The stores that carried them, also sell RC clothing and previously the ACICS collab (Notre, Concepts, even Oneness). Def not all Consortium accounts.

I tried contacting a few retailers local that also carry RC clothing but no UBs, none said they would have the UBs exclusively. Seems to be exclusive to retailers that carry both Adidas and RC.
Not too surprised that BAIT SF didn't get these (don't think they sell RC by itself; they did get the Asics x RC collab stuff though) but honestly surprised Darkside didn't. Darkside is a consortium, carries both Adidas and RC products and recently had the Mastermind NMD, Pharell NMDs and multiple Yeezy releases. I would think the fact that they carry non collab RC products would give them a leg up. 

Looking at most ebay listings and they're all hovering around 500 at the moment
Sounds about right. That's the price I see them settling/hovering around in the short term. Long term ($650-800), 

Last edited:
in the day all hyped releases would go up over time. Tough market right now though. I honestly don't know about these, but they are a legit nice shoe, not just hype brand. So might go up. 

Only SNS was remotely "easy" because of their 30 minutes to checkout.  I was able to checkout on those 29 minutes in since it keeps crashing... Other than that, all collabs have been a nightmare to cop online manually... 
dont ever cop online lol. Copped every collab at the store. SNS i think I had a total of 5 and ooped friends and didnt think twice about it either

Back
Top Bottom