ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got a size 9.5! The usual line cutters in NYC were at it again lmao.
How long did you wait at Concepts? I was going to go but the rain deterred me from leaving my house 
laugh.gif

Well, just logged into my brother's email. Looks like I cooked a 4th pair on ADC. Another sz 11.5. I think it was Sole Strike once again. Have to double check. 

$100. My cheap *** went with a $75 ATC instead of sole strike. Safe to say I didn't double up
mean.gif
Sole strike actually had carts for $50 on Black Friday and Saturday and then had them at $75 for a while. $100 carts were at random periods and towards the end I believe. 

Sole strike actually had carts for $50 on Black Friday and Saturday and then had them at $75 for a while. $100 carts were at random periods and towards the end I believe. 
I saw the price as of yesterday. Higher prices near release date makes sense though. $50 is a bargain.

All 4 pairs via Sole Strike? How much were they charging for carts?
Correction. I cooked 3 via Sole Strike and 1 via RSVPHeat. My mistake. I think I went 3/5 with Sole Strike and 1/1 with RSVPHeat. 

I paid $50 for the Sole Strike carts during their "sale" for Black Friday over the weekend. The RSVPHeat cart was $75 I believe and then brought up to $100 later. I think Sole Strike raised their prices to $100 right before the release too. 

On another note, Sole Strike has the best customer service of any ATC. RSVPHeat is good too. RSVPKingz is a joke. Dude is a clown. 
Correct. However, I paid $50 per cart over the weekend during the Black Friday sale. They raised prices later. Honestly, that is insanely cheap. 

Last edited:

Correction. I cooked 3 via Sole Strike and 1 via RSVPHeat. My mistake. 

I paid $50 for the Sole Strike carts during their "sale" for Black Friday over the weekend. The RSVPHeat cart was $75 I believe and then brought up to $100 later. I think Sole Strike raised their prices to $100 right before the release too. 
I said it

Solestrike prolly the #1 ATC right now 

Back
Top Bottom