ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This comment is so funny to me when his comments justification is 

Sheep indeed
I was referring to him as well 
laugh.gif

It's an all black (fast food restaurant, bus driver) dress code shoe. People are fighting to pay $200 plus for a shoe that is all black. I don't get it.

I was referring to him as well :lol:

It's an all black (fast food restaurant, bus driver) dress code shoe. People are fighting to pay $200 plus for a shoe that is all black. I don't get it.
You have one all black sneaker you have them all. There is absoluteyl no depth to them because the entire shoe is the same color.

Took the L on the TBs today...work was too damn busy and we were understaffed smfh. Ahh well I'm sure I can trade something for them. They will be had though

I know people like to disrespect all black sneakers but that is my Fave give me all black before some crazy off the wall colors. And an all black BOOST shoe is NOT common so that is why some of us are willingly to pay a little more. That being said I have moved on if I can't have them for retail or slightly above oh well onto the Space Jams

i dont like all black shoes, but this is boost. So i was all in until it got crazy. Its only worth $240 to me, shipped. So i won't be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom