ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, I love my 3Ms. Have a beater pair and 2 DS pairs but the RC are just as good if not better imo. Both are unique in different ways despite the black/silver coloring they share.

Lol at people whining about "all black shoes."

Let out all your feelings; let us know why you really mad.

So basically collabs are automatically better than a GR because it's a GR???

Yall are whats wrong with the game...

I wonder if you take away the dollar signs and the collab name would they fly off shelves?

And dare yall to say these are better than creams?

Yeah stop

And while were on the record TB >>>> RC's

Last edited:

TB and RC's are better than creams. Been saying it since the beginning.

I'm in the minority though
roll.gif

Last edited:

I wonder if you take away the dollar signs and the collab name would they fly off shelves?

Yeah stop

Everyone is whats wrong with the game man. You had me until you tried to beat over the head your preference over anyone else's. The problem is that people just can't accept no one has the same taste as them and people mess up when they try to justify how their preference is better than anyones else's. That ish gotta stop.

Everyone is whats wrong with the game man. You had me until you tried to beat over the head your preference over anyone else's. The problem is that people just can't accept no one has the same taste as them and people mess up when they try to justify how their preference is better than anyones else's. That ish gotta stop.
Very true man.

I guess I did jump way too deep lol...

Yeah stop

I think there's only one collab pair that i liked. All others were not needed by me. In fact, i never even tried to cop a collab pair. Thats just me.

I got no problem with anyone saying RC's are better than creams though. Completely different shoe. Hell, i think CB 1.0 and OG purps are better than creams.

if anything the TB's are a fad. Any collab becomes a classic.
I completely agree 

Yeah stop

Just go to sleep man, drugs are hitting you too hard 

Is it really so unfathomable to some of you that people like what they like and the preference of others won't always line up with your own?

I think there's only one collab pair that i liked. All others were not needed by me. In fact, i never even tried to cop a collab pair. Thats just me.

I got no problem with anyone saying RC's are better than creams though. Completely different shoe. Hell, i think CB 1.0 and OG purps are better than creams.
Only own OG's, CB 1.0, TW 1.0, Wools, Creams

Only UB's ill ever need

All that McNulty gif... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom