ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My brother was nearby and got to pick up both RC and TB. It sounds like they had a decent amount of pairs as they were trying to jot down everyone's sizes.

Last edited:

Either way be thankful she was willing to go...
This. My girl would go with the intentions of copping me shoes and end up coming home with bags from Nordstrom
laugh.gif

This. My girl would go with the intentions of copping me shoes and end up coming home with bags from Nordstrom
laugh.gif
Funny scenario, My girl would be the type where I would send my girl to get TB UB's... she would snapchat me back "Got em" with a pic of uncaged BS 
laugh.gif

Just got back from Soho Adidas. Got my size 12s in TBs and RCs!!!  They had a lot of stock when I got there. 1 of each shoe per. I got there right on time because once I left the line was out the door. Reps!!! Thanks

Last edited:
I'm glad that I'm not in NYC cause If I were in NYC I wouldn't be able to leave ******* work and that would have make me enormously salty. 

Good grabs everyone 

I saw the post/tweet and took my lunch real quick lmao. For those of you in NYC wondering - I got there around 12:15.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that Adidas store though. ****.
mad.gif

The TBs just wasn't meant to be. The RC too I guess. 

Last edited:
Reigning champs going left and right but the actual reigning champ store can't ship their online orders yet?? What's going on.

Adidas' marketing strategy targets key cities including LA, NY, London, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai.

Extra love for them.

Back
Top Bottom