ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found a great deal on the UB RC in instagram, the seller is from Hong Kong they use paypal, but they only request gift payments . They don't do Invoices. Kindda harsh to pull the trigger that way. 

Will anyone here do it? 

Found a great deal on the UB RC in instagram, the seller is from Hong Kong they use paypal, but they only request gift payments . They don't do Invoices. Kindda harsh to pull the trigger that way. 

Will anyone here do it? 
No

Will anyone here do it? 
Lol that's gotta be a scam . Reread that sentence ,

Will anyone here do it? 
NO. I never gift. I rather pay more from someone who does invoices for safety

These are dope. Wish I knew how to customize shoes n stuff man [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Thanks. I even painted the boost without prepping them and the color still stuck. Some of the color faded in some spots but that is largely due in part that I didn't take the protective gloss layer off.

Not much of an arts and crafts guy.

sent my girl on a mission just now. If she don't come back with them, I'm selling her yeezys
damn to adidas nyc for them UB's?, i hope for the best and she comes through.. shiii If i sent my girl and she copped, she would be cool, but if she didn't she'll go off on me saying it was a waste of time then no nani for a whole month... 

Boost absorbs color, it just affects the performance of the Boost. For someone to say it doesn't take color is absolutely false. That means everyone who did a black boost custom, their boosts would be like a white dry eraser board. simply not the case.

If the color was a wrap then we should see seams of the color 'sticker' but out of all the colored boost I have seen in-hand, I haven't seen any seam.
that makes sense, i get that boost can absord color through direct contact but i dont think you and Ed are arguing the same thing.although anyone can take a marker to the boost and "die" it how much color is the boost actually taking on how much is on the surface that will get brushed of with wear and tear? but besides that, from a manufacturing standpoint thats not the thoroughapproach adidas would take to color those shoes, atleast not from my experience. i think what ed is talking about is that boost cant be produced in colors. too me it looks like adidas to a more thourough plastidip approach.

but thats me speculating, like i said i dont know much about the qualities/properties of boost. when it comes to other materials though like foam or plastic color is apart of the recipe before the material is formed.

damn to adidas nyc for them UB's?, i hope for the best and she comes through.. shiii If i sent my girl and she copped, she would be cool, but if she didn't she'll go off on me saying it was a waste of time then no nani for a whole month... 
I rarely send her on these pickup missions, but she works on 34th st so she gets to do these random pickups but again it's usually a lost cause so i rarely send her out. But she came thru before picking up Oreo Racers before it released globally 

Will anyone here do it? 
Don't do it breh

Dam hommie you better pop smoke now before she gets pregnant or you get engaged. If not your setting yourself up for a LONG drawn out life lol.

crowds.gif

Just want to say no Nani for a whole month is ridiculous that is totally unacceptable in today's times.  That is all

Back
Top Bottom