ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha gotta love the last few mins on this stock x deal. Double up on RC complete! Next up TB and no more kicks until the new year

Anybody have the stock count for the black tri color? im trying to get my GF a pair and i dont want to go for a size with 0 quantity lol. Either a 5.5 or 6.  

Are we thinking the TB uncaged will drop the same time as everything/ always on ADC (~11AM EST)?  Really want to focus on the Tricolor R1 pack, but trying for all..

For those wondering about tracking updates, I just checked my 2nd Triple Black Ultra Boost (caged) order and it has shipped (and is on the move).. However, I have not received shipping confirmation as of yet. You can see if your order has shipped without shipping confirmation here:

https://www.adidas.com/us/order-tracker

Still waiting on my last RC Ultra Boost to ship though. It's showing up as "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" on ADC. I know a few cats were worried about their RC UB still not shipping and we all got the same update "to not worry" from ADC customer service. 

Last edited:
For those wondering about tracking updates, I just checked my 2nd Triple Black Ultra Boost (caged) order and it has shipped (and is on the move).. However, I have not received shipping confirmation as of yet. You can see if your order has shipped without shipping confirmation here:

https://www.adidas.com/us/order-tracker

Still waiting on my last RC Ultra Boost to ship though. It's showing up as "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" on ADC. I know a few cats were worried about their RC UB still not shipping and we all got the same update "to not worry" from ADC customer service. 

I know some guys are tired of you updating from time to time. I don't mind. Enjoy your 4 pears.

I know some guys are tired of you updating from time to time. I don't mind. Enjoy your 4 pears.
Nah, I get it but my post here isn't targeted to them or about flexing. I'm just trying to ease the worries for the 3-4 cats worried about shipping that I've seen post. There might have been more. I think a few of them still don't have shipping on their RC Ultra Boost despite already getting shipping on their Triple Blacks. Worrying about potential cancellations probably have them on edge. 

I've been in their situation before with my Pharell Hu Races. I never got shipping from Adidas or Fedex until after the shoes had already been delivered. I literally got shipping and tracking info the day the shoes arrived at my house. I was freaking out about potential cancellations for like 5 days straight. They're just shoes at the end of the day but cancellations get you real salty. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nah, I get it but my post here isn't targeted to them or about flexing. I'm just trying to ease the worries for the 3-4 cats worried about shipping that I've seen post. There might have been more. I think a few of them still don't have shipping on their RC Ultra Boost despite already getting shipping on their Triple Blacks. Worrying about potential cancellations probably have them on edge. 

I've been in their situation before with my Pharell Hu Races. I never got shipping from Adidas or Fedex until after the shoes had already been delivered. I literally got shipping and tracking info the day the shoes arrived at my house. I was freaking out about potential cancellations for like 5 days straight. They're just shoes at the end of the day but cancellations get you real salty. :smh:  

I understand. But not everyone will. Still good scoop.

If these TB don't drop again in the future.  I might have to take out a second a mortgage or sell my second car to pay resale prices
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I hate paying resale, but it is what it is. 

I wonder when the multi colored kith model is going to start rolling out.  I don't need the collab, but I do like that model.

I also wonder when these are going to drop.

If these TB don't drop again in the future.  I might have to take out a second a mortgage or sell my second car to pay resale prices :smh: :lol:

I hate paying resale, but it is what it is. 

I wonder when the multi colored kith model is going to start rolling out.  I don't need the collab, but I do like that model.

I also wonder when these are going to drop.
View media item 2249220

Thats really nice. I just hate that sock liner.

Just woke up to see a shipment confirmation email from FNL for my TB I cooked when they dropped yesterday morning. Today is a good day.
smokin.gif

Yep, I can tell your feeling them man lol, I want them to. I want the grey too, I passed on buying the Dark Grey that dropped with the Olive and Onix, and I'm glad I did because of those. 

They just need to come out with a good blue one and i'm done, I have RC, 3M, Onix, just need those wool grey, military and I'm done.  They are coming close with the navy's , if they released those sampled below with a blue cage. 
are these filtered? I think these are gorgeous
If these 3 cw's release, they will be copped.

Navy and the olive pair are flawless 
smokin.gif

He did lol.

Would someone please give this man some props for picking up four pair lmao. I know he has to be tired from posting the same post over and over then hitting refresh waiting for someone to react.
4 pairs or what?? If its a nice cw ill give him props lol

Back
Top Bottom