ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man the Triple Blacks are UGLY in person holy **** hahahaha

The black boost is just never going to look good I guess

Pic is missing Rally's/Checkers on there, shake shack gotta be the worst on there

Rally's/Checkers and McDonald's > 5 Guys > everything else

Dudes buggin about the Arby's fries. They're the frozen joints you can get from your supermarket.

Last edited:
It was I
nthat.gif
and now me too!, 270 USD for me is a great deal as to have been the highest offer on GOAT, I would have had to offer 230 and then it would have been 280 inc. shipping and fees. This offer saves me 10 USD and it's shipping from Germany so it will be much quicker!

Such a nice shoe, can't wait to flex!

Yo, someone try for 9.5 Pushas for me? :lol: Im not gunna pay attention for the drop, but i'll hook it up if someone gets them.

Worth a shot :rofl: wont be mad missing these at all though

Last edited:
Yo, someone try for 9.5 Pushas for me? :lol: Im not gunna pay attention for the drop, but i'll hook it up if someone gets them.

Worth a shot :rofl: wont be mad missing these at all though

I might have a size 10 reserved for me, still not sure how they fit tho, if they're too small for me ill let u know, might fit u

This thread is flying way too fast to keep track of it. Especially with me being in a different time zone.
I have the exact same thing...reading through all those pages. But mostly its about US releases. Really hope we also get the RC UBs

Congrats.
Thanks man.
happy.gif
Was surprised to see my TB ship out so fast. Figured I'd have to suffer in agony for a couple days wondering if the order will go through or end up being canceled. Never again will I knock FNL cause they really came through this time.

Last edited:
I'm sitting out of this Pusha release. Good luck to everyone else tryna cook. I did enter the raffle yesterday for the yeezy v2's at the OG Cncpts store in Boston tho. Pray for me.

View media item 2249299

Last edited:
Thanks man. :D Was surprised to see my TB ship out so fast. Figured I'd have to suffer in agony for a couple days wondering if the order will go through or end up being canceled. Never again will I knock FNL cause they really came through this time.

FNL doesn't get as many releases as FTL, FA, EB, Champs in terms of heat, but probably best shot for manual cop via online drop imo

Back
Top Bottom