ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

~ ice*******fire

Currently in the middle of a 10 hour campout for the NES Classic drop in the morning but my WG are keeping my feet warm at least lol

This is random and a shot in the dark, but I'm going to be in Hong Kong and Bangkok next week. Any tips on places I should check out for boosts?

Been looking at the facebook groups for Thailand and I see a lot of good stuff listed, but no one will message me back lol.

Currently in the middle of a 10 hour campout for the NES Classic drop in the morning but my WG are keeping my feet warm at least lol
Man, people are camping for that mini NES with the games loaded on it? Or is there something else? You'll have to forgive me, I'm out of tune from the video game world. Only reason I know about the mini NES is because I accidentally ran across it on YouTube, but I already thought it was out?

Also, it ain't OG unless you had to pull the cartridge out and blow on it, then jam it back in to get it to work. #Oldman problems 
glasses.gif

What are you guys even talking about?! I'm so lost. Can't tell if this is an inside joke or not ha!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom