ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was the consensus with sizing on TB? TTS? Have a chance to go .5 up which i had no problem doing with the 1.0 but unsure.

Haha it's so funny that people like you get salty bc you couldn't get shoes. I collect just as much as I resell. I don't give a **** if you can't respect the hustle of resell to pay for shoes that I keep. You're the guy on the sideline wishing you had something somebody else has but are too lazy to work your *** off for it. Move out of mom and dads and get a life.
LOL did I hit a nerve?

You've been bragging for the past 10 pages about how much you've made off fellow enthusiasts off all your pears. 

This thread is about boost, not profit. Your priorities are hilarious.

Last edited:
TB caged is very narrow imo. I needed a 9 in them compared to 8.5 in creams and 8 in RC

It all comes down to how your other pairs fit. If those are already tight you'd be better served going up a half size. If there's some room then stay with that size

Hahaha anndddd no denying living with mommy and daddy still. Sad. My priorities are my prerogative. Take care of yourself before you try criticizing somebody else clown
QFT if you only knew. 
roll.gif

I do, collecting shoes is a hobby that I spend my extra income on. Have never ever had to buy extra pears to sell to at the expense of others to make this hobby affordable! It's called getting your priorities straight and having extra spending money. 16 pairs of boost to show for so far, so I think I'm doing well.

You just joined last month and the past 200 or so posts are about you making profit.

Keep hustling, peddling shoes is probably what your best at.

Last edited:
It all comes down to how your other pairs fit. If those are already tight you'd be better served going up a half size. If there's some room then stay with that size

The TB are actually the most snug of the 3 with a little extra length in the toe, I prefer the fit of the creams and RC over my TB but this is me personally obviously

QFT if you only knew. :rofl:

I do, collecting shoes is a hobby that I spend my extra income on. Have never ever had to buy extra pears to sell to at the expense of others to make this hobby affordable! It's called getting your priorities straight and having extra spending money. 16 pairs of boost to show for so far, so I think I'm doing well.

You just joined this month and the past 200 or so posts are about you making profit.

Keep hustling, peddling shoes is probably what your best at.

Haha I'm actually not good at reselling shoes. I just try when I get the opportunity to. Usually too busy to do it as a full time thing due to the fact that I work for a $250M international company as the senior financial and commercial analyst. That's what I'm best at. You should stop quoting me from now on.

Haha I'm actually not good at reselling shoes. I just try when I get the opportunity to. Usually too busy to do it as a full time thing due to the fact that I work for a $250M international company as the senior financial and commercial analyst. That's what I'm best at. You should stop quoting me from now on.
QFT looks like you're doing just fine, why brag about making a few c notes off of collectors?

Last edited:
I actually like the knitting on the 3.0s - definitely a lot of improvement over the 2.0s IMO

QFT looks like you're doing just fine, why brag about making a few c notes off of collectors?

Bc to me it's a come up. There's this culture that resellers are the devil but they're out there getting money that's available for anybody to go out there and get. If you don't do it somebody will. I'm usually not able to get my hands on pairs let alone get my hands on pairs that are highly coveted on the second hand market. So to me it's like damn finally I get a crumb off the cake. There are so many pairs I want but can't justify paying the huge markup which is why I pass on them. If I was better at reselling and had more time for it, then I could actually use that to buy from other people.

The TB are actually the most snug of the 3 with a little extra length in the toe, I prefer the fit of the creams and RC over my TB but this is me personally obviously

Yeah true. I can't have my shoes too snug to where I can't really move my toes. It just feels like I'm putting a straight jacket on my feet haha

Back
Top Bottom