ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@casper90403    You see the news? Do you need to change your avi again 
laugh.gif

Anyone who bought off RC site shipped internationally? Still yet to receiving my DHL tracker.

The RC / TB hype is reminiscent of the Cream days. These folks will be outta here once pairs are moved or people get over the pairs. This thread will move on since not every CW is hype like Yeezys.
I was going to mention something like this yesterday and forgot about it. This is nothing like when we got the creams to release in stores. Dudes mentioning how fast the thread is moving and everything happening this week have no idea. 

@casper90403
   You see the news? Do you need to change your avi again :lol:

2 more years?!??!?!? FML. We finally get a team in LA and we get the [emoji]128169[/emoji]iest Coach and a piece of [emoji]128169[/emoji]QB. Sounds like LA football is back to being LA football[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]meanwhile the Raiders......

Anyone who bought off RC site shipped internationally? Still yet to receiving my DHL tracker.
My girlfriends pure boosts still haven't shipped but her order number was about 500 after mine. She's from
Vancouver as well so i'm sure more will ship tomorrow

Last edited:
what 3.0's have been confirmed for 12/6? Or is that still pending? Could have sworn i saw someone lighten up the pic that Adidas posted showing what was coming
4 colorway dropping.

Black, white, silver/Grey and navy. Same coloriways RRS dropped for preorder earlier.

I was going to mention something like this yesterday and forgot about it. This is nothing like when we got the creams to release in stores. Dudes mentioning how fast the thread is moving and everything happening this week have no idea. 

Plenty of folks were in here selling creams for 220-240-and many even complained that $220-240 was way too much for creams. NT Users weren't trying to "come up" in terms of reselling, with that release. So yea the thread was moving fast, but it wasnt flooded by new clowns braging about securing pairs or making a "come up" in the resale market. I hope @jpac is right and the resellers keep it movin.

My girlfriends pure boosts still haven't shipped but her order number was about 500 after mine. She's from
Vancouver as well so i'm sure more will ship tomorrow
Yeah the order was for the wifey's PB too...it's been almost a week.

Last edited:
Plenty of folks were in here selling creams for 220-240-and many even complained that $220-240 was way too much for creams. NT Users weren't trying to "come up" in terms of reselling, with that release. So yea the thread was moving fast, but it wasnt flooded by new clowns braging about securing pairs or making a "come up" in the resale market. I hope @jpac is right and the resellers keep it movin.
Those resellers just trying to cause more hype to increase sales. They are more than welcome to cop every CW of 3.0 and try and flip those. 

Not every CW has been a homerun in terms of popularity/hype/resell value.

Those folks will come back when the CNY pack comes out.

RCs today... so fkin dope. i actually went with 8, my usual UB size on these cause it was the smallest they had at adidas soho. thought i'd have to try and trade down to 7.5 but, even though they are a bit bigger than most UBs, it wasn't enough to bother me and warrant the hassle of trying to find a trade. I also feel like my creams actually fit a bit bigger than these around the ankle (I know there was a pic comparing the two somewhere)

My only 1.0 is TBs atm, but ill be making a comeback with UBs and get a couple 3.0s

I need the tan one since i missed out on creams.

Also theres a burgundy "wool" pair coming out anybody see that?

Just got shipment confirmation from ADC for the TB UC. Both TB 1.0 and TB UC should be delivered this week. Can't wait
smokin.gif

I've already seen 5 colorways in the 3.0s that I'd love to have. I see why people say the knit pattern resembles "stretch marks" but some of these colors are amazing.

Copped both white/navy UC along with the TB UC.....both were just my way of dealing with missing out on the TB Caged. Playing right into adidass' marketing tacktics. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I like the colorway of the white/navy UC's but I just can't get down with how the UC's look. I was on the fence when I first saw pics of the Uncaged online, but I was severely disappointed when I saw them in person. They just look so flimsy and thin. I'm guessing they look better on feet than on the shelf but I still can't get down with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom