ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped! adc.EU 
pimp.gif

#teammanual

Those are actually really dope for the ladies. Might try to cop for my girl but she doesnt really rock sneaks. Got her the red/pink uncaged and she rarely ever wears them. Her RC Pureboost will be here this week so shes probably good on sneaks.

I got my mom the womens peach 1.0 and she wears them to the gym daily so i might get em for her lol

I think they will release in mens sizes too. Usually, Naked only has size up to ~US8 on their site for all releases (girls only shop kind of) but the size chart for the UBs on the product page goes up to US12 so they should be releasing in mens sizes too.

Found a great deal on a pair of TB ultra boost, but wanted to check with you guys to make sure they were legit. These would be shipped from Europe.

Only thing throwing me off is the box is black and not the yellow that most UB boxes are. Maybe this is a euro thing? Also the plastic heel cup has a couple of imperfections on it. Otherwise I cant tell with these. Any help is appreciated.

Found a great deal on a pair of TB ultra boost, but wanted to check with you guys to make sure they were legit. These would be shipped from Europe.

Only thing throwing me off is the box is black and not the yellow that most UB boxes are. Maybe this is a euro thing? Also the plastic heel cup has a couple of imperfections on it. Otherwise I cant tell with these. Any help is appreciated.
Legit. All TB boxes are black.

View media item 2251401

View media item 2251402

View media item 2251403

View media item 2251404

View media item 2251405

View media item 2251406

View media item 2251407

View media item 2251408

View media item 2251409

Got mine from an Adidas store and they all came in that black box.. Definitely not a good indication of real/fake

Got mine from an Adidas store and they all came in that black box.. Definitely not a good indication of real/fake
Good to know. Thanks for the info. I am leaning towards these being authentic but just wanted to triple check prior to purchasing.

Man that heel cup looks jacked. My CB's have a few minor imperfections but that looks bad. I would pass personally unless you're getting an amazing deal. Just my 2 cents.

Uncaged khaki comes in today .. going straight to adidas store to return [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom