ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe of certain colorways?

the black one with the red heel. Wasn't that the one that was supposedly 500? I can't see that. Seems to me a ton of people copped. All i see is copped on Facebook groups and alot of people copped in this thread.

the black one with the red heel. Wasn't that the one that was supposedly 500? I can't see that. Seems to me a ton of people copped. All i see is copped on Facebook groups and alot of people copped in this thread.

yeah i dont remember seeing numbers for them, but people were definitely able to get these a little easier than the past 3 or 4.

The all white ones released already right?

Last edited:
My 8.5 RCs just got delivered at 7:08 AM.

I'll do a sizing comparison to my 8.5 wool grey, 9 creams, 9 white 1.0s and MGs when i get home from work.

Also got a 9 RC coming in later this week

Last edited:
They showed it as if the different knit color doesn't look that bright, but in reality, it looks too contrast-y.

Damn...  11 colorways...  Safe to say resell market on these will be non existent? 

there's no way only 500 pairs were produced on the Ace 17+. Was that confirmed?
None of the 16+ and this 17+ colorways were THAT (500) limited.  

However, they're still the lowest produced Ultra Boost model by a large margin.

Last edited:
Just to add to the RC UB sizing questions (know this has been beaten to sh*t, but I still see people asking):

I wear 10.5 in all my UBs (1.0 and 2.0, 1.0 is a little more snug but I like it that way). Got my RCs, and they EASILY run .5 size bigger. I could probably even go down a full size. Thankfully I have another size 10 on the way, but I'll need to try to find a size swap for these 10.5 (crazy amount of room at the front). 

Just to add to the RC UB sizing questions (know this has been beaten to sh*t, but I still see people asking):

I wear 10.5 in all my UBs (1.0 and 2.0, 1.0 is a little more snug but I like it that way). Got my RCs, and they EASILY run .5 size bigger. I could probably even go down a full size. Thankfully I have another size 10 on the way, but I'll need to try to find a size swap for these 10.5 (crazy amount of room at the front). 
Yes this. I'm TTS 11 and wear an 11 in 1.0 and 2.0 knit. RC, I have an 11 and a 10.5, and both have room. Probably could have gone 10 and still been good.

Last edited:
i went from wanting about 4 of those to only about 1-2.
I only really wanted a "red" UB since thats the only thing missing for me...  BUT I told myself no more buying... 
laugh.gif

PS:  Not sure if true or not but I read your HC just got a 2 year extension... 

How do 3.0s fit compared to 1.0?

I went up a full size in 1.0
Looser than most 1.0s. Knit is much stretchier/more elastic.
Edit: Should say that personally, that doesn't mean I'd size differently. Could see some not needing to go the .5 up or whatever though, depending on your feet/how you like them to feel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom