ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rc feel real cheap and I'm very disappointed. I fell for all the hype
laugh.gif

Triple blacks
pimp.gif
though. Searching for a second pair already
laugh.gif
I'll take them off your hands for you so you don't have to look at them lol.

They look fire.  I slept.
They look great in person. Almost like an uncaged version of the glitch NMDs. The knit feels less flimsy compared to them though and safe to say more comfortable than the glitch NMD.

And understandable on the sleptness. Everyone had their RC/TB goggles on last week. These def not priority pair.

I'm sure these uncaged pairs will restock with the 3.0s.

Last edited:
Looks like sizing discrepancies are for those in-betweener feets. But it does look like the toe box area of the RCs are at the slight bit wider which would account for the 'looser' fit.

Thanks, I just recall a couple NTers complaining about JD and how their boxes arrived to them like trash. They shipped my shoes in the most janky plastic bag ever and they survived. I guess the delivery folk are in a good mood this holiday season.

the white/navys look great in person and they fit like all my other uncaged pairs so that is a plus.
You were one of the few lucky ones, but I can reckon that service was top notch during this black Friday a lot of the stuff I ordered/shipped came/arrived perfectly and within a range of 2-3 days. So maybe they step out the handling of every order. 

Nice cop again. And thanks for the info maybe I'll be getting a pair too. Just to clarify your uncaged are all TTS right? 
I understand what your trying to say but still I find TB nice.
They're nice for some, they're not for other. I like them so I'm not here to judge . :tongue: 

Looks like sizing discrepancies are for those in-betweener feets. But it does look like the toe box area of the RCs are at the slight bit wider which would account for the 'looser' fit.
Sounds like i'm gonna stick with size 10 then. My other UBs fit perfectly and if I go any smaller they would be way too tight.

Anyone else feeling the EQT with boost?

Reminds me of the Human Races without the horrible writing on it. 

Almost looks like boost is the same as on the UBs but molded differently and without the conti soles.

You were one of the few lucky ones, but I can reckon that service was top notch during this black Friday a lot of the stuff I ordered/shipped came/arrived perfectly and within a range of 2-3 days. So maybe they step out the handling of every order. 

Nice cop again. And thanks for the info maybe I'll be getting a pair too. Just to clarify your uncaged are all TTS right? 

They're nice for some, they're not for other. I like them so I'm not here to judge . :tongue: 
Correct. All my uncaged pairs are the same size as all my caged UB pairs.

Sounds like i'm gonna stick with size 10 then. My other UBs fit perfectly and if I go any smaller they would be way too tight.
In my experience, there isn't much difference when you size up .5, only a little more toe room up top. However sizing down .5, you can feel a snugness in the toe box area.

I think it's the PK of these RCs that are throwing a whole bunch of people off since the knit is a lot more 'flexible' and thinner than the usual PK.

A lot of restaurants require/recommend employees to  wear all black shoes. Never understood why.
Well restaurants often require non-slip rubber shoes and industry standard is most likely black for all of the food/liquid that will inevitably stain the shoe. Would be kinda gross to have a non-slip rubber shoe all white and have it look dingy as hell.

TB UBs are DEF not non-slip lol.

Well restaurants often require non-slip rubber shoes and industry standard is most likely black for all of the food/liquid that will inevitably stain the shoe. Would be kinda gross to have a non-slip rubber shoe all white and have it look dingy as hell.

TB UBs are DEF not non-slip lol.
Never been to Cheesecake?

Bus drivers and other fields are required to wear all black too. 

Talking about the black shoes. CC makes them where all white which baffles my mind.

Same with in-n-out.
Ah ok. Then I guess they got the triple white joint in a non-slip rubber shoe. I wonder if those resell for more.

Back
Top Bottom