ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tried on my RC and honestly TTS (10) is the way to go for me. i do NOT size up on my 1.0 for example SNS, wood wood, cream/chalk all a 10 as well. i can see what people are saying with possibly a little extra room in the front of your toes but i feel like if i went .5 down youd possibly see my toes etc too much.

also the ankle area deff fits tight like other UB. i feel like going .5 down would make it annoying to put on lol 

Last edited:

tried on my RC and honestly TTS (10) is the way to go for me. i do NOT size up on my 1.0 for example SNS, wood wood, cream/chalk all a 10 as well. i can see what people are saying with possibly a little extra room in the front of your toes but i feel like if i went .5 down youd possibly see my toes etc too much.

also the ankle area deff fits tight like other UB. i feel like going .5 down would make it annoying to put on lol 
I'm 11.5 in all Ultra Boosts. I went for 11 because they were sold out of 11.5's and they fit perfectly. I think 1/2 down would have worked for you too. Glad your TTS works though! 
nthat.gif

Do you think I'll need to use a bot for the Grey 3.0's tomorrow or should I be able to get one pair manually?

Last edited:
what !!! where? haha 

it was a code RC gave me for their site when they canceled my asics collab order. Part of the reason I was always concerned over shipping, I thought I was gunna go from paying $140 for them to $400 :lol:

Last edited:

I'm 11.5 in all Ultra Boosts. I went for 11 because they were sold out of 11.5's and they fit perfectly. I think 1/2 down would have worked for you too. Glad your TTS works though! 
nthat.gif

Do you think I'll need to use a bot for the Grey 3.0's tomorrow or should I be able to get one pair manually?
thats good to hear. honestly i like the tighter fit of my 1.0s so maybe a .5 down would be better but knowing the amount of headache i would go through to do that im happy with my 10 lol. hate the whole selling and rebuying crap ive done it too much 

thats good to hear. honestly i like the tighter fit of my 1.0s so maybe a .5 down would be better but knowing the amount of headache i would go through to do that im happy with my 10 lol. hate the whole selling and rebuying crap ive done it too much 
 Yeah for sure, if they fit you well that's all that matters.

I think we have similar sizing. All my 1.0s are a sz 10, which is very snug. The creams were an exception, with some room to wiggle but was fine for me. I'm expecting the same with RCs that should be arriving this week. 

Sigh. Do i need the burgs?

I need them since I have no shot at 1.0s.

But I also need to stop spending.

I need them never mind.

Common sizes might fall a little but don't expect big sizes to drop, especially size 13, which is becoming a unicorn size in the TB's and RC's.
I agree size 13 is just dead, you have too be filthy rich to buy one of those D: 

In another consideration 
it was a code RC gave me for their site when they canceled my asics collab order. Part of the reason I was always concerned over shipping, I thought I was gunna go from paying $140 for them to $400
laugh.gif
I now understand why you asked so much about it haha 

Well, really good come up 

wow got shipping from reigningchamp today and its suppose to be here in LA today. Fast Shipping! here before my triple blacks and tricos

Looking to pick up a pair of ultra boost for the wife tomorrow. Never bought anything from the adidas website before. Can anyone tell me what time they should be up on the site? Any tips you can offer up to help me?
Adidas is usually around 10 am est. So really I'd expect anything from 9 am to 11 am, but as always I think its a guess

I think we have similar sizing. All my 1.0s are a sz 10, which is very snug. The creams were an exception, with some room to wiggle but was fine for me. I'm expecting the same with RCs that should be arriving this week. 
Your RCs will have a little more wiggle room than your creams most likely.  My 8.5 RC have about the same amount of space in the toe lengthwise as my 9 creams.  They definitely are roomier/longer than my 8.5 Wool greys (which are pretty snug - don't think I could wear an 8.5 in non-wool 1.0s comfortably).

Going for the same size in RCs as your other UBs will usually be fine, unless your other UBs have a lot of space in the toe already.

If I'm not too lazy I'll do a sizing comparison with pictures for 8.5 and 9 in the RC, wool 1.0s and non-wool 1.0 later in the week.

Your RCs will have a little more wiggle room than your creams most likely.  My 8.5 RC have about the same amount of space in the toe lengthwise as my 9 creams.  They definitely are roomier/longer than my 8.5 Wool greys (which are pretty snug - don't think I could wear an 8.5 in non-wool 1.0s comfortably).

Going for the same size in RCs as your other UBs will usually be fine, unless your other UBs have a lot of space in the toe already.
Gotcha. t

Back
Top Bottom