ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those that couldn't cook, don't worry, I'm sure they will restock again soon. I remember the Triple White 2.0 sold out and then they proceeded to restock them on ADC like 5 more times in the same week.

For those that couldn't cook, don't worry, I'm sure they will restock again soon. I remember the Triple White 2.0 sold out and then they proceeded to restock them on ADC like 5 more times in the same week.
This. Every colorway is going to restock multiple times.

Reactions: You

AND they are still in stores, saw some yesterday

dude came by my desk asking about some damn Powershell scripts at 10:57.... 
indifferent.gif

saw it was 11:03 and he was still talking. Had to refresh the page while he was talking....missed my collegiate 11 
mean.gif
Welp, just carted the 12 randomly popping back up. My chalks are 11.5. Guess we shall see if the 12 will work. If not, I will let you guys know.

I've fully been charded by Adidas US using a Canadian credit card and no confirmation page... And nothing is going to be shipped. Adidas is trash. How are you such a large company with such an awful website.

I've fully been charded by Adidas US using a Canadian credit card and no confirmation page... And nothing is going to be shipped. Adidas is trash. How are you such a large company with such an awful website.
^exactly. I filled out that survey asking if you will recommend adidas.com to a friend. Haha. If they call me back I'll really tell them.
With all the hype now and still growing it's just going to get worse.

Same thing here. "Complete Order" link just kept reloading the final checkout page for SEVEN minute. Now I have two charges on my card, two Paypal confirmations and NO Adidas confirmation.

I'm F'ing HEATED.

Back
Top Bottom